Money disappears - Is it Jinn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranrahi

Assalam wa alaikum,

My name is Imran Ahmed. I am from INDIA. I had a very strange activity going my relative’s house. Earlier we didn’t trust it but consecutive mysterious activity forced us to believe something that we called as JINN in ISLAM.
From last one month, money is getting disappeared from my relative’s house. Either from purse or from top of fridge or cupboard. They thought it to be mischievous children. But this happened a lot. At times they even saw their money or purse outside their house.
They called up their relatives through mobile phone to seek for some wise man who can remove this black magic. After some day the mobile got lost from the house. Ring went on for 1-2 days then it stopped.
One of the members from the family also saw a note of Rs 100 being dragged from a desk towards the door. But she picked it up. One of the mobile was opened and battery was removed.
They all believe that someone has done black magic and ordered jinn to do such activities.
Aunty says that she had seen a person who always tries to enter the house when no one is there. If a room is left without any of their member then money disappears.
In once incident they also noticed that at times only new currency notes disappears and old remains or old notes could be found somewhere around house.
After such incidents they think that many mysterious incidences happened in their house from last 1 and a half year. Like, new sarees or mattress getting cut from corner, one mobile got lost. My uncle, few months back also a half naked man in front of TV at night. He was unable to alarm anyone and couldn’t speak anything.
My aunty says Jinn never remains in house, he stays out and when got a chance comes in take money.
My relatives started keeping daily money with them. They can’t even report to police or seek help from relatives.
Can anyone help us? My relatives a firm believer in ISLAM and its teachings. They all are well educated. So, its not that they are misunderstanding things. Its out of question, so please don’t tell that it can be our illusion.
Kindly help us.

Allah Haafiz

sal12

Woah that sounds extremely scary!!! Especially the bit about the naked man in the middle of the night stood in front of the tv! lol! I have no idea whether its a jinn or not however you and your whole family should recite al falaq, an-nas and al-ikhlas several times a day around the house, and ayat-ul-kursi as these insha'allah will protect you from black magic, jinn and the like.

Ma'asalama

musliminah 05

:salam2:
Sorry to hear about your familys problems with jinns.
Pray Ayat al Kursi alot and the Kuls Inshallah. Also put a small lemon tree in your house if you can jinns hate lemons. You could also pray into some water everytime you pray namaaz blow into the water and never let the bottle become empty then sprinkle round the house in the corners especially as they hang out in corners.
Inshallah this will help
Have faith in Allah and believe that Allah will help you.

:wasalam::blackhijab:

:tti_sister:

muslimlady

Yes it happened to me for several years. My grandma even advised me to keep me my money in the pages of our Quraan and it still got lost!! Finally, we had to seek the help of a knowledgeable man who read various verses from the Quraan and gave something to sprinkle round and the disappearance of money stopped. It happend to me for about 3-4 years and I lost thousands of dollars in that way. We know it was not human who did it because like you, we put into places different things to ascertain it. Even when I moved house, the jinn was able to follow me. And yes, I read the different Kuls too but it did not work, thats why we seeked the help of the healer.

musliminah 05

Forgive me like brother Taariq mentioned suroot Buqara- very important.
Like the other sister mentioned you may need to get a Armil to come around too, but that dosnt mean that you stop praying the ayats from the Quran they do work if Allah wills.
:wasalam
:tti_sister:

muslimlady

In the name of Allah, the Most High, the Master of the day of Judgement...

Continuously reciting Soorat al-Baqarah in the house to ward off the
Shaytaan

There are a number of ahaadeeth concerning this, such as: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“Do not make your houses into graves. The Shaytaan flees from a house in
which Soorat al-Baqarah is recited.” (Reported by Muslim, 1/539)

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Recite Soorat al-Baqarah in your houses, for the Shaytaan does not enter a
house in which Soorat al-Baqarah is recited.” (Reported by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak.
1/561; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1170).

Concerning the virtues of the last two aayaat of this soorah, and the effect of reciting them in one’s house, he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah wrote a document two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, which is kept near the Throne, and He revealed two aayaat of it with which He concluded Soorat al-Baqarah. If they are recited in a house for three consecutive nights, the Shaytaan will not approach it.” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad in al-Musnad, 4/274, and others. Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1799).

Muslim reported in his Saheeh that theMessenger of Allaah (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When any one of you enters his home
and mentions the Name of Allaah when he enters and when he eats, the
Shaytaan says: ‘You have no place to stay and nothing to eat here.’ If he enters and does not mention the name of Allaah when he enters, [the Shaytaan] says, ‘You have a place to stay.’ If he does not mention the name of Allaah when he eats, [the Shaytaan says], ‘You have a place to stay and something to eat.’” (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, al-Musnad, 3/346; Muslim, 3/1599).

Abu Dawood reported in his Sunan that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a man goes out of his house and
says, ‘Bismillaah, tawakkaltu ‘ala Allaah, laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa
Billaah (In the name of Allaah, I put my trust in Allaah, there is no help and no
strength except in Allaah),’ it will be said to him, ‘This will take care of you,
you are guided, you have what you need and you are protected.’ The Shaytaan will stay away from him, and another shaytaan will say to him, ‘What can you do with a man who is guided, provided for and protected?’” (Reported by Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi. Saheeh al-Jaami’, no.499)

And finally reciting Ayat al kursi and as the brother mention Surah Ikhlas, Surah Falaq and Surah Nas. And calling out the Adhan must help inshallah

Hope it helps brother :)

It must be noted that all of the above is practised in our home.
Does it mean that Allah breaks his promise?
Of course not.
It only means Allah wills whatever HE chooses

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
This is so weird. I had similar instances in my house too but alhamdulillah they stopped. Before this threat, I always had a hunch it might be a jinn but I wasn't sure. Imagine my shock when I realized that its apparently common occurrence!

sami2000

salam alekum sourah alkursi and albagra is the best weapon to jenn and such things but the important thing is to believe 100% that allah will help you , but if say i wil just try ,it wont work with you you
assalam alekum:tti_sister:

gr8badhshah

Why not a surveillance camera?

Assalamu Alaikum,

I would suggest you to install cheap spy cameras available in the market.

Before installing make sure all are aware of it. I am sure the Jinn will run away.

I meant the real thief! Else, some one still wants to argue can show us the video still how 100 Rs is moving etc..

Remember, when Allah created human, he had all the angels of his Kingdom, including Jinns to bow down in front of his amazing creation. Even, Satan, the Big boss of villain, can only whisper, not even touch physically or come into our body and dance etc.. This is some trick used by black magic guys to make money. Rational people who have this opportunity should turn out to become Sherlock Holmes now!

Jazak Allah,
Badhshah

abuayesha

Assalamu Alaikum,

Remember, when Allah created human, he had all the angels of his Kingdom, including Jinns to bow down in front of his amazing creation. Even, Satan, the Big boss of villain, can only whisper, not even touch physically or come into our body and dance etc.. This is some trick used by black magic guys to make money. Rational people who have this opportunity should turn out to become Sherlock Holmes now!

May Allaah protect all of us from deviating His choosen path for us.

Dear Brothers and sisters,

It is true that someone is trying to make money. That is how talisman came into the Muslim community. The people who claimed that they are knowledgeable misguided our ancestors and guided them to SHIRK. Later it devoloped into worshipping graves. And now the most of our Muslims are going after so called self appointed Shaikhs, Saints etc....

Beleive in Allaah, repeat in Allaah alone and as earlier advised continue reciting Surath al-Baqara, Surath al-Ikhlaas, Surath al-Falaq and Surath an-Naas everyday. You who occupy the house should recite, do not call somebody to recite at your home. There is no middle man between Allaah and His slave. No supervisor between the Creater and the Creatures.

Reciting certain Qur'anic versions and blowing into water and sprinkling that around the house.......? Islaam is a way of life, not just rituals. From where this type of actions came from, you know Hindus are doing this, of course they do not recite Qur'an. Buddists are doing this... You would have watched so called films of DRACULAS.

Finally, I also join with those who pray for you. May Allaah protect your Aunty from the activities of Shaythan. Never give up telling them that Allaah is the only one who can help, no one else.

Wassalaam

lily_mawar

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters ...

I listed below the surahs that best as a weapon against shaitan & jinn ... with Allah help, InsyaAllah :

01. Surah Al-Faatihah

02. Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 1-4

03. Surah Al-Kursi

04. Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 284-286

05. Surah Ali 'Imran ayat 1-9

06. Surah Ali 'Imran ayat 18-19

07. Surah An-Nisaa' ayat 115-121

08. Surah Al-A'raaf ayat 54-55

09. Surah Al-mu'minuun ayat 115-118

10. Surah Yaasiin ayat 1-12

11. Surah Ash-Shaaffat ayat 1-10

12. Surah Al-mu'min ayat 1-3

13. Surah Ar-Rahman ayat 1-16

14. Surah Al-Hasyr ayat 21-24

15. Surah Al-Hadid ayat 1-16

16. Surah Al-Jin ayat 1-3

17. Surah Al-Zalzalah

18. Surah Al-Qaari'ah

19. Surah Al-Humazah

20. Surah Al-Fiil

21. Surah Quraisy

22. Surah Al-Kaafiruun

23. Surah Al-Lahab

24. Surah Al-Ikhlash 3 x

25. Surah Al-Falaq 7 x

26. Surah An-Naas 3 x

27. Surah Al-Raaf ayat 117-122

28. Surah Yunus ayat 81-82

All the surahs are to be read according to the sequence.

imranrahi

Thanks all of you, who helped me with their suggestions. Whatever has been told by you is already practiced. My families firm belief in Allah will definitely give us relief.
I posted this around 3 months ago and its still HAPPENING. May ALLAH bless us as soon as possible.
I would like to share many things that happened in last 2 months until today 07 December 08.

Nobody is keeping money in the house. Earlier we used to keep Rs 10 so that he takes which he was doing obviously. We did this because we thought he may not come back again until next day.

Now activities became worst.

Let me give you the member details of the house.
Aunty and Uncle(my sisters in laws). Their 2 sons Altaf(my sisters husband) and Sarfaraaz. Sarfaraaz is the eldest son with Wife Sameena and 2 kids Sohaib( 12 years old) Soha (4 years old).
My sister has 2 kids. Zobiya (5 yers old) and Zain( 2 years old). There is one more kid, Nasheed, Uncle's daughter's son( 13 years old). He is staying with them from last 8-10 years for education. Pune in India is famous for education.

Recently he started with following

Almost everyday he breaks utensils made up of glass, like cups, saucer, dishes etc many things. Window panes also.

Sohaib while taking bath saw a scrubber in rotating and then breaked the bathroom glass of window. He was shocked to see this, but they got used to it. These kids also gave him a name Jumroo. When I visit this place, these kids tells me “aaj Jumroo ne yeh kiya woh kiya” etc.

Nashid often saw cups, saucer and dished falling from kitchen table onto floor.

Yesterday, a scissor from drawer was removed and was thrown towards Nashid, as if Jinn is trying to warn him or them. Like his next stage will be to harm them.

Today morning at 2:30 AM, Jinn opened the fridge and thrown everything from freezer into hall.

Last week Jinn broke tube light of hall.

We tried many Aleems and Maulana's who said that they will remove Jinn out of the house. But none of them succeed. Few them also stated that its not in their abilities to remove this JINN. They say he is very powerful.

My uncles name is Ejaz Ahmed. DAy before yesterday in the nite around 1:00 AM they heard someone calling "Ejaz Ahmed " from outside. Only one member heard it ( Aunty's youngest brother who came here to stay for moral support). But he didn't dare to go out.

A month back we could find empty cold drink bottle around the house. Even at times in Nashid's bag with some cash.

One day Nashid's bag was again checked. And we found empty cold drink bottle and Rs 2000/-. The money was kept aside, however it disappeared after some time.

One aleem asked us to get water of skin ( chamde ka paani). We went at many places (slaughter house and buthcers) and no one was ready to give it. That day I came to know that skin water is one of the main ingredent for Black Magic. However we managed to get 100ml for Rs 500. We sprinkled all around the house as directed by Aleem. But next day again same routine activity of Jinn started.

Some one of you mentioned to plant lemon tree. I will tell my sister to try that also. Thanks.

Sameena few days back bought 250 gms groundnuts. She removed half of them from carrybag to boil and eat. She found 2 Rs5 in that. She removed it aside, thinking she might have dropped in it. After some time, Sohaib came to eat those GN and found many Rs 5 dollar in it. Sameena that time realized that its Jinns activitiy. She got scared and kept all those coins and ruppes aside. While searching more in the remaining of GN, she found more 50 paise coins.

What I've written is 10% of what I can remember.

I heard many Maulana's from Pakistan and other Muslim countries knows how to resolve this. Can anyone give me their email ids or phone number?

I will keep on updating this forum until JINN goes away or family leave that place. I will also write what thing solved it, so you and I can educate others also.

Today after salaat maghrib, we met old neighbour of ours. We shred this event with him. He said it cant be black magic BM. 90% of such cases are done by Jinn alone. They might’ve liked the house and wanted to stay alone there without human beings. BM is done to harm people and even that can be done thru Jinns (bad ones). Jinn want them to leave that house.
Aunty says she wont leave the house instead she will remove Jinn from the house. I hope we are able to do that. My parents are worried for kids and so we all are trying from our side to get solution. I am a Software guy and Internet is the best medium for me to post and see solution to it.

Allah Hafiz,

imranrahi

Date: 07 December 08
The above messagewas written in the month of October 08. There are other things happening now.
Jinn is breaking all glass made utensils, window pane, tube lights. Yesterday early morning at 2:30 AM he opened a fridge and threw out all the things from freezer.

NEED HELP or GUIDANCE

Allah Hafiz,

Thanks all of you, who helped me with their suggestions. Whatever has been told by you is already practiced. My families firm belief in Allah will definitely give us relief.
I posted this around 3 months ago and its still HAPPENING. May ALLAH bless us as soon as possible.
I would like to share many things that happened in last 2 months until today 07 December 08.

Nobody is keeping money in the house. Earlier we used to keep Rs 10 so that he takes which he was doing obviously. We did this because we thought he may not come back again until next day.

Aunty and Uncle(my sisters in laws). Their 2 sons Altaf(my sisters husband) and Sarfaraaz. Sarfaraaz is the eldest son with Wife Sameena and 2 kids Sohaib( 12 years old) Soha (4 years old).
My sister has 2 kids. Zobiya (5 yers old) and Zain( 2 years old). There is one more kid, Nasheed, Uncle's daughter's son( 13 years old). He is staying with them from last 8-10 years for education. Pune in India is famous for education.

Almost everyday he breaks utensils made up of glass, like cups, saucer, dishes etc many things. Window panes also.

Sohaib while taking bath saw a scrubber in rotating and then breaked the bathroom glass of window. He was shocked to see this, but they got used to it. These kids also gave him a name Jumroo. When I visit this place, these kids tells me “aaj Jumroo ne yeh kiya woh kiya” etc.

Yesterday, a scissor from drawer was removed and was thrown towards Nashid, as if Jinn is trying to warn him or them. Like his next stage will be to harm them.

Today morning at 2:30 AM, Jinn opened the fridge and thrown everything from freezer into hall.

We tried many Aleems and Maulana's who said that they will remove Jinn out of the house. But none of them succeed. Few them also stated that its not in their abilities to remove this JINN. They say he is very powerful.

My uncles name is Ejaz Ahmed. DAy before yesterday in the nite around 1:00 AM they heard someone calling "Ejaz Ahmed " from outside. Only one member heard it ( Aunty's youngest brother who came here to stay for moral support). But he didn't dare to go out.

A month back we could find empty cold drink bottle around the house. Even at times in Nashid's bag with some cash.

One day Nashid's bag was again checked. And we found empty cold drink bottle and Rs 2000/-. The money was kept aside, however it disappeared after some time.

One aleem asked us to get water of skin ( chamde ka paani). We went at many places (slaughter house and buthcers) and no one was ready to give it. That day I came to know that skin water is one of the main ingredent for Black Magic. However we managed to get 100ml for Rs 500. We sprinkled all around the house as directed by Aleem. But next day again same routine activity of Jinn started.

Some one of you mentioned to plant lemon tree. I will tell my sister to try that also. Thanks.

Sameena few days back bought 250 gms groundnuts. She removed half of them from carrybag to boil and eat. She found 2 Rs5 in that. She removed it aside, thinking she might have dropped in it. After some time, Sohaib came to eat those GN and found many Rs 5 dollar in it. Sameena that time realized that its Jinns activitiy. She got scared and kept all those coins and ruppes aside. While searching more in the remaining of GN, she found more 50 paise coins.

I heard many Maulana's from Pakistan and other Muslim countries knows how to resolve this. Can anyone give me their email ids or phone number?

I will keep on updating this forum until JINN goes away or family leave that place. I will also write what thing solved it, so you and I can educate others also.

Today after salaat maghrib, we met old neighbour of ours. We shred this event with him. He said it cant be black magic BM. 90% of such cases are done by Jinn alone. They might’ve liked the house and wanted to stay alone there without human beings. BM is done to harm people and even that can be done thru Jinns (bad ones). Jinn want them to leave that house.
Aunty says she wont leave the house instead she will remove Jinn from the house. I hope we are able to do that. My parents are worried for kids and so we all are trying from our side to get solution. I am a Software guy and Internet is the best medium for me to post and see solution to it.

Allah Hafiz,

imranrahi

jinn in my house

imranrahi

jinn in my house

imranrahi

jinn in my house

Allah Hafiz,

salam alaykum

that is so scary....my family had the same prob but it was black magic and it was tearing the family apart which meant my parents were going to divorce and i was going to b in some hostel for the rest of my life but we had no option and called for some alim......apparently this alim told us to look into a picture of an eye one by one and told us what was wrong...black magic was the prob and he cured it but the thing is he used jinns of his own which now i recently found out is Haraam.....but im still happy im not in some hostel without my LAPTOP !!

imranrahi

jinn in my house

WKAS,

Both you brother said the truth. It's we who are weak in ISLAM to remove the Jinn from the house. Though everyday they are reciting Al-Baqarah and many prayers, but I think Allah Subhanotalah is not happy with us.. Don't know what to do next.
On 18th December one Alim from Gujarat is coming to their house. He is Mu-Akkal..He has 2 jinns with him..one of them converted into Islam, other I don't know. the Alim says these Jinns came on their own..he didn't captive them.
Till then, Mr podolski11 can I have the contact details of this Alim? His phone number, email id or postal address?
My entire family would be greatful

Allah Hafiz

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
WKAS,

Both you brother said the truth. It's we who are weak in ISLAM to remove the Jinn from the house. Though everyday they are reciting Al-Baqarah and many prayers, but I think Allah Subhanotalah is not happy with us.. Don't know what to do next.
On 18th December one Alim from Gujarat is coming to their house. He is Mu-Akkal..He has 2 jinns with him..one of them converted into Islam, other I don't know. the Alim says these Jinns came on their own..he didn't captive them.
Till then, Mr podolski11 can I have the contact details of this Alim? His phone number, email id or postal address?
My entire family would be greatful

Allah Hafiz

Ao'otho billah brother...don't bring this Alim to your house...a Alim would NEVER use jinn for any treatment of possession..haungting..etc.

Ao'otho Billah...

Stay away from him...any sound Alim would only use the widely known authentic form of Ruqya...and he will persist with using it...it can work in a day..a week...a month or a year...it doesn't matter...he will just do that until Allah wills for the situation to cease

NEVER EVER resort to Alims who use jinn..or charge you for this service...even if they say my jinn are Muslim...my jinn are not captive...that is not true...STAY AWAY for Allah's sake!!!

I don't know you..and you don't know me..but as a Muslimah I am warning you for the sake of Allah and according to my knowledge of the issue...

Use only authentic Ruqya...and it's something so simple...*you*...or any *elder* in the house may perform it...

Do you read Arabic???...

I can look it up for you in Arabic...and post it here..then you can print it..and use it...

Possessions...Hauntings and matters of the like take place with the will of Allah..and they are stopped with the will of Allah...as they are tests of the dunya like any other you may experience...no jinn is able to do anything about this!!!..and no Alim can exhaust any power or effort beyond performing Ruqya with absolute belief that Allah will bring its effect forth with His permission at one point or another...

I will comeback to check on your reply to my question later Inshallah

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.