• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

This is a poll to see whether there are more sisters than brothers or the way round.. i expect the sisters to outnumber the brothers.. but let's see inshallah :D

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
lol at "i dont know"
hey i m a brother
but i m sure there are more sisters in this forum then brothers.

zakiyah

muslim sis
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL We Can't Win Lol,I've Noticed On That There Have Been Much More Sisters Then Brothers On This Site.
Its Inevitable,They Going To Take Over Soon And Start Fighting Over Men Haha.
(Its One Of The Signs Of Yu-Mul-Qiyamah)

Please Do Forgive Me If I Have Said Anything To Hurt Anyone.
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
:SMILY303::SMILY259::SMILY149::D:biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool::SMILY32::SMILY61::SMILY27::SMILY29: :fighta:

hahahaha u made me laugh bro:lol:.honestly sisters will win inshallah:tti_sister:lolzz

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
No not yet, but maybe someone will>> which is the reason why i made this poll private, you don't who voted for what, to keep the privacy of these people :D i'm considerate arent i?

hmmmmm im not sure wether im male or female... this question has stunned me for a while!!

ASA,

I've been a member of TTI for awhile now. I do recall a transvestite visiting this forum. No, seriously.

It looks like one of the signs of the Day of Judgement (i.e 50 women to 1 guy) hasn't come yet :SMILY149:

arabiantxn

Originally Posted by carpy321
hmmmmm im not sure wether im male or female... this question has stunned me for a while!!

you can be a male for today , we need all possible votes
lol

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
That's just because it's getting late, here, and i guess my sisters are sleeping or are busy, just you wait till tomorrow inshallah :)

Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL Brother,I Demand A Recount, Inshallah If The Sisters Don't Vote,Next Time I'll Be The Sister.:):):):)
LOLOLOL Someone Put "I Don't Know"
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Salaam,

I bet some Islamophobics that are in here are like, "I told you those Muslim women can't vote" to each other. Well guess what buddy, they've been voting before TTI was created :SMILY129:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

I am WOMAN hear me shrieked when i see a mouse, not the computer mouse though ;)and screamed , testing my vocal chords, for at times i've been address as brother here ;).... hmm will that qualify me for the i don't know eh.. well the most important thing right now we , the TTIers are mostly MUSLIM, alhamdulillah:salah::tti_sister: Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi: