Mosque destruction

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
*WARNING : THE FOLLOWING VIDEO HAS OFFENSIVE AND VULGAR LANGUAGE*

Aslamoelakum bros and sists

[yt]RAKi_5ctMCo[/yt]

Media will show the burning of churchs by some non-sense Muslim.They will never show this.Also this is happening almost dialy in occupied lands but this is just one a example.

All of us must think that why it is happening ? What can we do for it? Answer is simple that we are away from teaching of Islam.We got so much involved in bad worldlythings that our individual shortcomning became our social weakness.

may Allah protect all Muslims and bring us back to book.inshAllah

Bro Jav

umm hussain

They are laughing now but we will see who will have the last laugh. They have no respect for anyone that is why they are being humiliated wherever they go because if you don't respect people no matter how poor they are don't ever expect them to respect you back.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:
hmm... :astag: This is indeed a Factual program, and I have come across people like this in real life who hate Muslims and say bad things. The enemies of Islam never sugar coat anything that some extremist might say, and the enemies of Islam often say much worse things to Islam and to Allah, so I do not think we should cover up their words..

I think people should know how ignorant they are.

So... It needs a Warning Message.

Although, be advised that this forum is for Islam and not politics or discussing current affairs. That only plays a part due to the way the way the current world is running. Where Muslims are targetted and killed due to foreign policy of a few countries. And part of their propoganda campaign to sustain their illegal invasions, genocide and greed is by tarnishing the image of Islam.

Wasalam.

Child of GOD

Although, be advised that this forum is for Islam and not politics or discussing current affairs. quote

ummmmmm I do believe I see listed in the forum "NEWS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS" or is that only with what you to believe to be the truth is acceptable

basheer76

Look at yourself in the mirror

Hey "Child of God",
It seems you spend all your time looking for the mistakes of others and their shortcomings!
Why don't you be optimistic and free yourself from prejudice and hatered.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Perhaps when taking a quote it is best to take the whole idea and not just part?

Although, be advised that this forum is for Islam and not politics or discussing current affairs. That only plays a part due to the way the way the current world is running.

This forum is for Islam, but the way things are in the world, people have to know about the News or Current Affairs. I think many of us would rather read up about Islam than hear the most recent deaths, the most recent wars, or the fueds between people. However that wouldn't be the real world would it?

(anyway this isn't my fav section.... and i didn't see the movie... but i just wanted to say that)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Although, be advised that this forum is for Islam and not politics or discussing current affairs. quote

ummmmmm I do believe I see listed in the forum "NEWS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS" or is that only with what you to believe to be the truth is acceptable

Hello COG, ACtually, it means that we should not waste our time debating these issues.

Although, I could quite easily add articles from Chomsky, Pilger and others who Talk in great lengths about American Imperialism and State terrorism.

Perhaps you should read their books, I suggest Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance (The American Empire Project) by Noam Chomsky. Ever heard of him? Hes an American like yourself, except he is also voted the World's greatest "intellectual".

Child of GOD

I do NOT HAVE HATRED IN MY HEART, you don't even know me, like for instance do you know that I pray or talk to GOD more than 5 times a day....do you know that I volunteer at my church for reaching to the poor....do you know that I read my Bible every day....do you know that I have taught my children to read the Bible,,that I have taught them NOT to hate because of race, culture, or religion, do you know that I have taught them WE ARE ALL GODS PEOPLE, NOOOOOOOOOO, you don't how many people I have tried to reach out to in GODS name, so don't even go there, and I'm sorry if you think that you do not put out hatred for christians and jews, but , you do and its scary to think that you would kill me and my family cuz we are christians, even tho we worship GOD almighty....we are all from GOD , he reigns forever and ever and he alone knows whats in my heart not you

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do NOT HAVE HATRED IN MY HEART, you don't even know me, like for instance do you know that I pray or talk to GOD more than 5 times a day....do you know that I volunteer at my church for reaching to the poor....do you know that I read my Bible every day....do you know that I have taught my children to read the Bible,,that I have taught them NOT to hate because of race, culture, or religion, do you know that I have taught them WE ARE ALL GODS PEOPLE, NOOOOOOOOOO, you don't how many people I have tried to reach out to in GODS name, so don't even go there, and I'm sorry if you think that you do not put out hatred for christians and jews, but , you do and its scary to think that you would kill me and my family cuz we are christians, even tho we worship GOD almighty....we are all from GOD , he reigns forever and ever and he alone knows whats in my heart not you
Hi,

It's a good thing that you do that! Maybe God Almighty will guide you to the Right Path, because you try to be good!

But no muslim would do that what you say COG., no muslim who obeys Allah (swt) and His last Messenger Muhammad (saws) would kill a jew or a christian just because they are not muslim. That goes against Islam. That has no base on Islam! Who said that? Either people who don't know anything about Islam, or the enemies of Islam and those of all the people!

That is not how you should think about muslims, because that is just not true!

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

As Salaamu Alaykum
I am the only Muslim in my family of Christians. I live in a Jewish neighborhood and most of my school is Jewish. There is only one other kid (besides myself) and one teacher who I know to be Muslim. Yet, I do not kill the rest of the people because they are not Muslim!

We are ordered to fight back when ANYONE (Muslim or non-Muslim) fights us (physically and intentionally) or innocent people without a valid reason. Should they surrender, we are to "teach them a lesson" by making them pay reparations along with a peace treaty (pretty fair if you ask me; people killing innocents for no reason should have to pay for reparation). Also, we are to not attack them further because "Allah loves not those who transgress".

The Qur'an says all of this.

Also know that we Muslims do think of Allah more than 5 times a day, also. In fact, there is something called "Dhikr" or "Remembering Allah". We are ORDERED to do this by Allah! We are ORDERED to remember Him every waking moment.

I am not lying, and Allah, the Exalted and Most Glorified, knows best.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Hello, Who exactly are you talking about? I dont see anyone saying anthing bad about Christians.

ERmm, No, Nobody here is going to kill you or your family for being a Christian. That is really ridiculous and offensive.

Ok, you may not have hatred, but it seems like ignorance and fear?

How would you feel if I said you wanted to kill me and my family? It is nonsense. So please quit writing these very emotional and strange posts... Perhaps you are tired and frustrated, I do not know.

WE ARE PEACEFUL AND DONT HATE!! - Perhaps the reality is that your experience with Muslims has gone in total opposite of those people who say very bad things about us. I think that is what is happening here. That we are not the horrible monsters that some people have said we were and you know this now deep down.

Whatever your beliefs, as long as you are polite and dont say silly things such as what you said earlier, you are a welcome guest here. But, I do think it is very uncalled for to say that we want to kill innocent people ~ Especially in a thread where its the NonMuslim Soldiers cheering at destruction of Houses of Worship.

thanks

abdul Qadir

remember death

hi ''cod'' i have read some of yo comments and i think maybe you want to be a muslim but abit worried with some misqouted\ misinterpreted verses of the Quran by the west and media to mean something bad ...... i can see that you are a man who strives to be good and wants yo family to be good as well .... it is Allah who guides Whom He like and i pray He guides you and yo family ..... so "cod" if you want to learn more about islam ... just open yo heart and read everything (i.e. the whole quran) not selecting some verses ..... coz if u do that i can ask you to read 1 corithians 1:25 ( you wont wanna say something like that about God right? anyway my point is just open yo heart and learn as much as you can .... we can start here

chapter AL-IKHLAS (SINCERITY)
Total Verses: 4
Revealed At: MAKKA

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
112.001 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
112.002 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
112.003 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
112.004 And there is none like unto Him.

kayleigh

That's disgusting. After seeing stuff like that, it's really hard to say that I support the troops and their safe return (I don't support what most of them are doing, but I still would never wish that anything bad would happen to them). It's things like this that just reinforce the idea that Americans are all like this.

I saw a secret on a website called postsecret (people mail in anonymous post cards with their secrets on them) from a soldier that said something like "American isn't worth it". Meaning that, when he came back he thought the US would be a better place and that his fight would have meant something, but he's discovering more and more that none of us (Americans) are worth what he went through.

Based on the thing I just mentioned (the secret) and this video, and countless other videos of things like this, I've come to the conclusion that the war is not only separating and destroying Iraq and the world, but it's destroying the US as well.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
fight.jpg

I agree 100%. I wonder how it feels like to go and risk your life thinking that you are defending America when, when you get home, you hear all these ignorant people spewing their stupidity at you and/or others.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I think the name "cHILD of god" is a shirk name. Can someone do something... Change the nick name . PLZ.
No offence

NaXuS

Praying 5 times is sign of being righteous n may be u need time to talk to ur God but for us he is every where n he is in past,present n in future.In each every moment he is their with his slaves.

wuts the profit in reaching out to peoples with God,s name.When u ur self does not know who God is.

In our religion guidence is only in Allah,s power n ones with pure intention will reach to God any way.Reading or hearing a verse of Quran or a part of Hadith will be enough for those who understands n according to the words of our God most of u never understands.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Mr. CoG,

I wont doubt your devotion towards God. But did you ever try to even give a damn why there are many many bibles and why it is very very easy to find contradictions whereas nonMulsims have to go dig so much deep to come up with their illogics which they call as contradicions in Quran.?????

You find many *!*!*!*! and fetish words in bible yet you will not find even a single such word in Quran.

By assuming that those *!*!*!*! words are the message of God, does'nt that mean you are abusing your God unknowingly? (or being an ignorant?)

Did you ever try to place at the other side in your imaginations?

Nonmuslims can only find objection on the verses in Quran about fight. And even giving that wrong contexts. There is nothing else they can object on.

Many chained/consecutive verses of Quran were revealed while the Prophet of Islam was in the war with infidels. Does that mean somebody cuts paste a half verse or one verse from Quran and starts yelling around about Islam?

We muslims at least dont abuse your sacred entity Jesus but we consider him the honorable Prophet of the God. Our prophet Muhammad came with the same message of Oneness of God and to follow Him, as Jesus.

New versions of bible come in the market every few years and you still think bible to be word of God. Why? I tell you the reason. Because of your extreme condition of being stunned you cant thoughtprocess your critics and think "Oh, what will happen if I try to think that bible has *!*!*!*!ography, Oh may Lord, I will be sinful and will be thrown to Hell".

This is not Islamic Philosophy, God makes sense to us. He does not do say those bad things for which he has forbidden Us.

And the last question, did you even try to ponder about Muslim Scholars Claims that our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is was mentioned in Bible? There are many video as well as text documentaries are avaiable. But Why will a Jesus devotee dare to ponder about that (fearing if he ponders about those things then it will be a gross sin) right?

May Your and Our Common ONE Lord show you the right path.

Bye.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Maybe you cannot comprehend that ISLAM IS THE TRUTH. Your heart is as solid as a rock...

:SMILY286: