Most rediculous sufi "Zikrs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musulmanin

:salam2:

I'm sure sufis did not start from such non-sense but slowly and surely shaytan led them away from Quran and Sunna (the way of the Prophet). Small innovations into religions snowball from generation to generation leading to such ludicrous practices as in links below. Don't forget sufis claim they do Zikr. I'm not sure whether it's is zikr or parties disguised as "zikr." :astag: Brothers and sisters, be aware of shaytans traps, he never sleeps, never rests working hard to lead believers astray making people still think they are practicing Islam. There is nothing in the Quran or Sunna like these dancing, feet kissing, pain-inducing parties.

[yt]pFjdeQdkWfo&feature[/yt]

[yt]0CBcft47wYw&feature[/yt]

[yt]dzBWwy7Q3SE[/yt]

[yt]AuEGtFwa9kQ&feature[/yt]

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum

ok this is riduculous like im sorry i dont mean to offend anyone BUT WHAT WAS THAT?
how is that islam, how do u do zikr of such a pure entity of Allah (swt) thru dancing and music astarfiruAllah may Allah (swt) guide us all to the true path - ameen

Musulmanin

They can call their religion "Sufism" , but unfortunately they try to hide behind Islam. I would never be a muslims if this was Islam. I know there are sufis that don't do this yet, but they already made a first step in that direction. Now it is a matter of time before shaytan confuses them completely.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
the first video made me lough lol
subhAnnnAllah is he doing a (hip hop dance) or dikr lol
MUSIC>????

Musulmanin

Assalamu Alaikum
the first video made me lough lol
subhAnnnAllah is he doing a (hip hop dance) or dikr lol
MUSIC>????

you missed to mention most rediculous part. The dancers kissing feet of they leader and the leader did not even bother push them away.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
So let's see here..this is supposed to be dhikr?

break dancing..kissing feet..full musical bands (I won't get into into the gender-mixing!)..making sheesh kabobs out of human beings and SCREAMING until the point of VOMITING (I seriously believe the individuals in the 3rd clip were possessed by the way!)..and head-banging (I expected a mushpit to just take a place at any moment in that clip!)

THAT'S DHIKR?!!!

I don't know what these people are THINKING..but I would be distubered just by being in the SAME ROOM *witnessing* these things..not even PARTICIPATING in them..and I am ABSOLUTELY not getting how they think this has A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G to do with Islam..it's sickening and ridiculous..my skin-crawled at some of the scenes I saw..and I am feeling that throbbing pain in my head again..la hawla wala qowta illa billah al-aliy al-adheem!..I completely understand why Rasulullah (saaws) said *every innovation is a misguidance, and every misguidance is in hell-fire*..it is because they lead to the examples of *horridness* I just saw in 4 clips

May Allah Protect us and Shade us with His Guidance in the dunya and the akhirah..Ameen!

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
im like *mouth drops to the floor*
video 3... Like lets play a game shall we.. who's the loudest?! :confused: making these hooligan noises! like they just came out from the jungle!

What has the world come to.. seriously, i mean come one.. you call that dhikr?!
Making a mockery of Islam and its teachings! :astag:

Allahu akbar.
May Allah have mercy on us. :tti_sister:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
This is so scary and so disgusting ...What is wrong with this people ..
Ya Allah guide Muslims to Tawheed !!!...

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam,

I wonder what other ridiculous innovations they can come up with after breakdancing while doing dhikr. Perhaps ballroom dancing next?

abulzan07

May Allah guide them to right path.......sufism is cult and it alien plant in soil of islam dont knw hw its spread up i blive credit for al this goes to scholars who misquoted and misinterpreted quran and hadith teach this to their followers ......one of the biggest sheikh ul bidah of asian side is tahir ul qadri he is so famous among barelvi even in UK i have seen his blind follower in birmgham bradford and many place and he let them people dance on grave and do this dancin in even masjids may Allah guide them to right path

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

May ALLAH guide them aright, subhanallah i cant help but laugh and cry at this situation how far away did the shaytan the acursed take them subhanallah May ALLAH keep us All on the straight path Ameen :tti_sister:

AbdAllah84

Sufi's are not the only ones

Just to make sure, we are fair on sufis, after all they are not the only one's. Maybe you would want to turn the sound down.

[yt]OBsMyP6VuB0[/yt]

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum...

Barailwis are just a branch of the soofees. They're as wacko as any of the other sufi tareeqahs out there...

AbdAllah84

As-salaamu `alaykum...

Barailwis are just a branch of the soofees. They're as wacko as any of the other sufi tareeqahs out there...

What about Deobandis, they are doing the same as well. I won't put that up here though, I'll be embarrased if I did.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

[yt]H118yXvKBAg[/yt]

ok im sorry but this is extreme jaahiliyat as i would, Allah (swt) told us to protect our body this is just stupid , giving each other pain

thats wat the shia do that beat each other with knives, and other stuff for WHAT?
Allah (swt) doesn't want Blood
just idiotic
sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.