Murder Abounds....

dianek

In the past 2 days I have read some very sad stories...but when they involve the murder of children it really angers me.

1. Man in Alabama throws his 4 children off a 80ft bridge due to an arguement he had with his wife.....

2. Washington DC---Woman kills 4 children and then holds up in the apartment for weeks with their decomposing bodies.

3. Omaha----Woman dies of natural causes and her toddler starves to death....WHERE WAS HER FRIENDS, FAMILY, COWORKERS....someone MUST have noticed she was missing.....absolutely heartwrenching...

THEN....
Georgia, 24 year old hiker was on a hike and some drifter hits her in the head, waits for her to die and then cuts her head off..

Man in Arizonia kills girlfriend, dismembers her and boils body parts and eats.

I am sickened, sad, afraid.....where is the humanity? I fear for my babies growing up in this mad society. I DO BELIEVE NOW MORE THAN EVER THE END IS NEAR.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Disgusting... The Arabs of Jahiliyyah use to bury their daughters alive, not just newborn but even when aged at 6. A pit would be dug, the father would then direct his daughter to look down, and push her in and fill up the pit... Islaam came to rid of these practices. And now we see that in the so-called "civilised" societies, these practices of jahiliyyah are becoming rapant and rife. (see A Short History of Islaam by S.E. Djazairi)

The end is near? Funny seeing that one of the minor signs that I read (I can't rem which book of hadeeth the narration is found so dont take it as authentic) is that "killing killing killing. killing will increase"...

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
All disgusting stories indeed.

But what is even more digsuting, is the practice of legalised abortion, which, in the UK alone, kills nearly 200,000 fetuses every year

and what is the justification ? ecnomical & social reasons ... exactly the same argument used by pre-Islam Arabs (women can bring shame and not economically rewarding).

The only progress we made is that we now do it for even weaker creatures and do it equally to males & females ... in India & China females still get a bigger share of the injustice.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
All disgusting stories indeed.

But what is even more digsuting, is the practice of legalised abortion, which, in the UK alone, kills nearly 200,000 fetuses every year

and what is the justification ? ecnomical & social reasons ... exactly the same argument used by pre-Islam Arabs (women can bring shame and not economically rewarding).

The only progress we made is that we now do it for even weaker creatures and do it equally to males & females ... in India & China females still get a bigger share of the injustice.

well said maa shaa Allaah.

Shannonx

:salam2:
So sad :(

I read about this pre-teen who beat this toddler to death.

"LAUDERHILL, FL (AP) -- A 12-year-old boy beat a toddler to death with a baseball bat because she was crying while he was trying to watch TV, authorities said."

A part of the article. Ugh, it's so sick.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
yet .. no one described the girl as a "christian infant" died after being beaten by the father.

compare this to the reporting of the girl in England who was found dead by the river and there are allegations of previous rejection of an arranged marriage (parents from Pakistan). Every time she is mentioned they call her the "muslim girl".

dianek

yet .. no one described the girl as a "christian infant" died after being beaten by the father.

compare this to the reporting of the girl in England who was found dead by the river and there are allegations of previous rejection of an arranged marriage (parents from Pakistan). Every time she is mentioned they call her the "muslim girl".

I don't think anyone should be "defined" by their faith......her father was Mexican I am guessing. And a 4 month old has not decided her faith. I bet her father practiced Santa Ria.........

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I don't think anyone should be "defined" by their faith......her father was Mexican I am guessing. And a 4 month old has not decided her faith. I bet her father practiced Santa Ria.........

well .... i'm not saying that they should be identified as such unless it has to do with their religion (example: church minister).

Somehow ... this is only right when a muslim commit a mistake .. it is Islam that is brought to the trial.

but then I'm not surprised ...

You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allâh; but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs (and that is from the great matters which you must hold on with all your efforts).

Qura'an 3:186

dianek

Well, when some right wing Christian commits a crime, like blowing up an abortion clinic, the media does call them as Christian as Hardlined christian evangelical fanatics. But I know what you mean our media is very quick to associate a crime with even a hint of islam of muslim fundamentalists.

abou haytam

Well, when some right wing Christian commits a crime, like blowing up an abortion clinic, the media does call them as Christian as Hardlined christian evangelical fanatics. But I know what you mean our media is very quick to associate a crime with even a hint of islam of muslim fundamentalists.

salam sister;

I am happy that you say this sister dianek :). I always thought that cnn and fox news will start to charge you cuz you abuse their website :)...