yusha can

kkcc7.jpg

kylgzelimm6bwll1.jpg

hatice2vb.jpg

13007678726nb9rl7ti.jpg

uqkyerimsenivk7.jpg

ivonne

assalamualaikum
subhanallah, allah gives the parents times when lern what for their children. I think thats of course very cute but to dress a baby and small children so i think its haram. Thats not good. Allah of course had a reason why he didnt say dress your small child so. dont you think? and if it is so cute and good why nobody from you say subhanallah and mashallah?

umm hussain

assalamualaikum
subhanallah, allah gives the parents times when lern what for their children. I think thats of course very cute but to dress a baby and small children so i think its haram. Thats not good. Allah of course had a reason why he didnt say dress your small child so. dont you think? and if it is so cute and good why nobody from you say subhanallah and mashallah?

Walaikum salam warahmatullah

With all due respect please be careful when declaring something haram or halal. I do not see why a little baby dressed in a hijab can be classed as HARAM, unless maybe and a big MAYBE somebody is actually saying a little girl MUST wear hijab which I doubt is the case. I see a lot of sisters with girls in Hijab only on special occasions, maybe eid, to the mosque or whatever but not making it compulsory.

Some little girls actually cry for hijab be like mummy or aunty or even grandma, so without actually being forced they choose to and why stop them if they want to.

I do not think there is anywhere were Allah says don't dress your child in hijab or Jilbab but hijab and jilbab has been made COMPULSORY upon reaching puberty, this can mean if they want they can before puberty and Allah knows best.

By the way these children are so cute, mashallah.

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
mashallah there so cute picture:hearts:
awww very nice post mashallah it made me smile.
jazakallah kheir for sharing
wasalam