Muslim Community!

keshamichelle

As Salaam Alaikum,

Hi I need some help, my family and I are wanting to relocaten insha Allah..we recently moved to McDonough, Ga and needless to say the muslim community is lacking here, as a matter of fact where we live we are the only muslims..we are looking for a new community and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good muslim community that we can become apart of! Insha Allah someone can help!

Fi Aman Allah,
:blackhijab:

Kesha

Submitter

:salam2:

I presume you mean in USA sis? Mashallah there are many members on this forum from there so inshallah they should be able to help you. Although I have heard that New York is a very diverse and friendly place :)

:wasalam:

proudmuslimah

New York

Yes, New York is a wonderful place for Muslims. There is a huge diverse community here. I would be happy to provide you with more information if you are interested

Wa-salaam

:hijabi:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
As Salaam Alaikum,

Hi I need some help, my family and I are wanting to relocaten insha Allah..we recently moved to McDonough, Ga and needless to say the muslim community is lacking here, as a matter of fact where we live we are the only muslims..we are looking for a new community and I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good muslim community that we can become apart of! Insha Allah someone can help!

Fi Aman Allah,
:blackhijab:

Kesha

salaam alikom

I was hoping to find some info from www.islamicfinder.com
but couldnt, You can go and add your zip code and see the results.

wa salaam alikom

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
:salam2:
I know what u mean.:hijabi: I too live in a town where theres only me, my husband and another muslim in population of over 2,000.:hijabi: The town is nice, not very talktive lol but nice:hijabi: Insha Allah you will find the place for you and family.
:wasalam: