Video Muslim converts in Venezuela

Muslim-

This is a lady coming to Islam during a talk given outside the Shaykh Ibrahim al-Ibrahim Masjid in Caracas, Venezuela. The talk and the speech were given in Spanish, but basically what is happening is that the woman is saying the Shahadah in Spanish and in Arabic, and is then congratulated by her sisters in Islam (more)

[yt]4MHDiRQG_Qg[/yt]

This is a young man coming to Islam during a talk given inside the Shaykh Ibrahim al-Ibrahim Masjid Conference Hall in Caracas, Venezuela. The talk and the speech were given in Spanish.

[yt]PA9rEJ06vg8[/yt]

This is yet another man coming to Islam during a talk about Islam in Caracas, Venezuela. The talk was given inside a tent made for the purpose of the speech. Even though this tent was not close to the main Masjid in Caracas, yet people came to the speech and this person entered Islam.

The man says Shahadah in Spanish and Arabic, followed by Takbeer which can be heard from one person who is filming the event. The speaker prays for this man to be guided by God, and that now he has a new book of deeds with all his sins forgiven

[yt]DoUEGHXg1c8[/yt]

This is another lady coming to Islam during a talk given inside the Shaykh Ibrahim al-Ibrahim Masjid Conference Hall in Caracas, Venezuela. After the Shahadah in Spanish, and the Arabic pronounciation of faith, the praises of Takbeer can be heard.

[yt]TI-eqokx2SY[/yt]

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

:ma:,Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing.

You I feel so happy when I hear good news like people coming back on to the right path.:muslim_child:

:wasalam:

aini

assalamu alaikum,

Allahu akbar, my eyes get filled with tears of joy.. so many people around the world are finding the truth and it's hearthwarming..may Allah increase our knowledge and the strength of our Ummah,

wasalam,
sister aini