Muslim group seeks Royal Wedding Protest!

Ibn Uthaymin

Everything they do is to cause harm to the cause of the religion!

A group called Muslims Against Crusades has applied for permission to protest outside Westminster Abbey on the day of the royal wedding, British police say.

They have rejected the request as they have the power to ban protests along the main route Prince William and Kate Middleton will take back from the abbey to Buckingham Palace.

However, the group might be able to stage a protest nearby and police said they were in negotiations on the matter.

A counter-demonstration was also planned by the English Defence League, which staged numerous protests against radical Islam in recent months, many of them turning violent.

'We've just been given notice of two potential demonstrations on April 29 - one by the Muslims Against Crusades and the other by the English Defence League,' a police spokesman told AFP.

'We're currently in negotiations with both parties.'

Muslims Against Crusades said on its website that William was 'one of the biggest advocates of British imperialism' and, through his army and air force career, had 'direct involvement with the murderous British military'.

It vowed to stage a 'forceful demonstration' against Britain's interventions in Muslim countries, warning that 'the day which the nation has been dreaming of for so long will become a nightmare'.

Lynne Owens, assistant commissioner of Scotland Yard, told the BBC: 'We see this as a day of celebration and what we will be doing is making sure that no protest disrupts that celebration of the royal family.'

'We have to authorise a demonstration but we can put conditions on that demonstration and it's that negotiation process that we're engaged with at the moment,' she added.

About 5000 officers are being deployed to police the royal wedding, which is expected to draw hundreds of thousands of people onto the streets of London.

http://skynews.com.au/world/article.aspx?id=603374&vId=

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

What sick and silly people. Sometimes, I really do wonder who they are working for!! Anyway, their IQ level is the same as the "Muslamic-Raygun-man".

The media are crocodiles ready to snap all this sensationalist nonsense up.

If they hate it so much, what are these people doing in the UK anyway?

abu'muhammad

Assalamu alaykum,

Again.. what good the protests for marriage can bring about ? may be the marriage date can be changed, if they feel so, as the same way british having been good for changing them during the imperial periods to avoid the un-certainties right at the last moment. However as brother Mabsoot rightly pointed that out such wrong actions, and obviously they do not help for causes and situations for muslims but rather produces the counter effect.The demo as says to be on both sides and thats not good and welcomes some unwanted tussles…May Allaah ta’ala make the situations easy and guide muslims towards the right conduct and approach of the situation, aameen.

JenGiove

If they hate it so much, what are these people doing in the UK anyway?

:salam2:

I found this really funny.....

If a non-muslim said this about a Muslim in America, it would be seen as racist....it must be a case of "I can pick on my little brother but you can't" kind of thing that goes on in school yards across the globe.

:) I mean you no harm, really, so please take this as just an observation and not a judgement.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Ah I was right its the Mojo gang! These guys don't like sitting at home Anjem's PR trick failed in America infront of the Whitehouse he's trying another one with the wedding probably he would get some royal gifts

Almaas

Muslims Against Crusades said on its website that William was 'one of the biggest advocates of British imperialism' and, through his army and air force career, had 'direct involvement with the murderous British military'.

It vowed to stage a 'forceful demonstration' against Britain's interventions in Muslim countries, warning that 'the day which the nation has been dreaming of for so long will become a nightmare'.
Idiots.

I actually hate them.

:wasalam:

"... I wan britain to be lyh british lyh"

Sometimes I think that the EDL came about because of such muslims.

Don't forget about the Iraqi law, and the 'Mozlamic infidels'.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I don't get it. It's just a wedding, albeit one with a lot of money and publicity involved. By the same logic, these people should be wanting to protest against *every* marriage in the country..