Muslim History in Europe

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Video: ISlamic History of Europe

An Islamic History of Europe. Rageh travels across medieval Muslim Europe to reveal the vibrant civilisation that Muslims brought to the West.

This evocative film brings to life a time when emirs and caliphs dominated Spain and Sicily and Islamic scholarship swept into the major cities of Europe.

His journey reveals the debt owed to Islam for its vital contribution to the European Renaissance.

gerrie1902

Mabsoot,
What a fabulous video and how educating - superb.
thank you so much for taking the time to post these videos on the forum. As Im living in Turkey Im finding it really difficult to find information on Islam in my language so Im watching all of them.
thanks again
Gerrie

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I love coming over to these videos. I learn so much that I didn't know. I don't understand how such a large amount of european history can be left out of our history books. It makes me proud, but at the same time, a little sad.

song_yang60

assalamu alaykum warahmatullahhi wabarakatu

these is very good site for us as new muslim.
these will really help us to understand about islam.

bron

:salam2::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:
KAYFA HALUUKUM?
ALHAMDULILLAH, KUNTU 'UDHWUN JADIDUN HUNA.
HAYYA NATA'ARRUF WA NAJ'AL HAYATANA THOYYIBATAN
:):SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::wasalam:

zedbj

How to download embedded you tube

:salam2:
There are various ways to download embedded youtube video. The best is using Download Manager, but it costs money. There are few free alternatives. What I am using now is firefox addon which is free. Get your firefox installed, then go yo Tool>addon. Few good addons are there, but I like Video Downloader Helper. After successfully installed small animating icon just right to the url bar. When you open youtube page, the icon will animate. Click the icon and select the video from youtube site.

Thanks
:salah:

AbdulQawiyy

as salaam wu alaikum wa rahmtullah. may Allah azza wa jal strengthen this ummah with imaan & ihsaan. ameen. and may Allah suphanna wa t'ala reward all those who spread the haqq and exude the example of this deen with jannatul firdaus. ameen.
does anyone have Tariq Al-Suwaidan- English -Stories of the Prophets? shukran. fi aminallah.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum, to all those that wish to watch this video.

Go here:
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4297080196441359688

Because the one embedded in this thread does NOT WORK :(

To download:

1. I personally use RealPlayer (the download function, when you stream videos).

2. http://keepvid.com/

Walaikumasalam