Muslim Schwister Poet

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
As-Salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Liebe Brüder und Schwestern

Ich bin Ein Arabisch-Englisch Ubersetzer.
Ich brauche deinen Helf zu Name des Zuerst Shwister Poet adoptiert Islam Richtig scriebung wessen. Die Transliteration von sein Name im Arabich ist
Vrieschjoof Schon. Er verfast ein Diwan "Nacht und Tag." Er war im Fransosich Kloster, denn er fahrt zu Algerien und adoptiert Islam dort. Denn er Kommt Schweis zuruck. Ich hoffne dass Dieser Hinweis vielleicht die helfen.

Moge Allah die belhonen!:)

Entschuldigung mein Deutch ist sehr schwach

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am a Muslim Arabic English translator. I am now translating an article about Islam in Switzerland. However, I can not find the proper name of a Swiss poet who was among the first people to revert to Islam. The transliteration of the Arabic name is Vrieschjoof Schon. I need your help to find the coorect spelling of that poet who composed a diwan entitled "night and day." He was in a french monastery then he travelled to Algeria and there he became a Muslim. then, he turned back to Switzerland. These are information that may help you to find or remember his name.

May Allaah reward you

P.S. Excuse me, my german language is too weak

Crystal Clear

Alhamdu lillaah
Ich danke die alle. Alhamdulilah, Ich jezt weis sein Name. Es hat einen Tippfehler gegeben. Sein Name ist Fri thjof Sc huon