Muslim Woman Taken Off Flight

Absolute truth

لا إله إلا الله
Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem,

Psychopathic phobia continues...

Group Demands Apology After Muslim Woman Taken Off Flight:

A local Islamic group is demanding an apology from Southwest Airlines after they said a Muslim graduate of San Diego State University was forced off a flight over the weekend because a crew member felt she was suspicious.

"'The captain has the final say, and they don't feel comfortable with you on this flight' ... I tried to explain that I have a lot of work to do, and they still said, 'We'll put you on the next flight.' They did not question me. I even handed over my purse and cell phone for inspection and they didn't even touch it," said Irum Abbasi, who was heading to San Jose to continue research for her thesis.

According to the group, a Southwest crew member thought Abbasi was suspicious and claimed she heard her say "It's a go" during a phone conversation.

The group said Abbasi actually said "I've got to go."

Southwest Airlines issued the following statement on the incident: "We sincerely apologize for the customer's inconvenience, and we regret that she was unable to travel as scheduled. We accommodated her on the next flight to San Jose, and we issued her a travel voucher as a gesture of goodwill for her inconvenience".

http://www.alukah.net/World_Muslims/0/30456/

3_200.png

"O you who have believed, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah that you may be successful."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The airline got off easy. Trust me if that had been me..well even CNN would have been there.
We can not excuse stupidity and this is a case of stupidity.

g0lden

I know it would put me in a bind, and I would be very upset. But what else can you do? I guess I would just do as they wish and show no hostility.

It does not make any sense that she can just catch the next flight. Why not just let her stay on that flight after they do a search and clear her of these so called threats.

D