**Muslims Did Not Do 9/11 Zakir Naik Giving Facts!!**

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Muslims Did Not Do 9/11 Jewish Mosad BBC Agent Lies

:salam2:

This BBC Reporter Who Is An Undercover Mossad Agent Is cought Lieing Due to The Pressure Of Live TV. She Reports The Collapse Of Building 7 Much Much Earlier Than It Actually Collapses. As You shall See It Standing In The Background While BBC (Which Is Owned By Zionist Jews) Is Reporting Its Collapse.

Islam Forbids Strictly Of Harming Any Innocent. Anyone Who Harms An Innocent Is Not A Muslim And We Are Against Them. May Allah Bring All Mankind To The Truth And Help Us Follow The Right Path (Insha Allah)

May The Peace And Blessings Of Allah Be Onto You All And Your Families. Salaam All

[yt]OaYRaBuY0WI&NR[/yt]
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muslims Did Not Do 9/11 No Planes But Cruis Missiles!

Zionist Jews Illuminatti Satan Worshipping Israelis Did 9/11. Now They Are Running Like Headless Chikkens. They Thought They Could Fool Us But How Wrong They Were.

The Zionists Jews Are Finished. Game Over.

[yt]G5OSUMHA9NY&NR[/yt]

OsMaN_93

Here to help
muslims are innocent, look at the TV fake-ry

[yt]DkSReyuzdPs&feature[/yt]

_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

No Planes Hit Any Tower That Day, The Planes Fottage Was Released The Next Day And Not A Single Soul Any Panes That Day. This Whole Plane Theory Was Announced By The Zionist Jews On Tv And Thus Lead To Foolish Dumb People Into Beleiving That. Wake Upppppppppppppppppppppppppp, My Dear Fellow Humans Wake Uppp!!
[yt]osKAs4y5XhA&feature[/yt]

mohammed nasser

I do not think it is a dilemma if muslim individuals did these because Isalm does not accept this barbarian action on 11 septemper either done bu muslims or others
At last ben laden and his group are totally condemned and refused by Islam as well as zionism

wanderer

Okay I'm willing to keep an open mind about 9/11 bummer the videos are all taken down, are they on any other website?

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alakum,

There is also an extensive set of videos in the Other Video Section that links to the YouTube videos 911 coincidences and contradictions. One point it makes is how do you find a passport lying on top of rubble where steel melted. And steal doesn't melt at the temperatures of free burning jet fuel which is about 1250 degrees F; whereas termite burns at around 4000+ which easily burns through steel that melts at a temperature of about 2400 degrees. I may be wrong about the exact numbers but not the conclusion.