muslims in Russia

Delyan

salam aaleukom all

Its been a few days I wasnt on line and I missed our exchnages .. uNFORTUNATELY, tonight I m coming to open a topic that is an awful reality : our brothers are dying every single day in Russia because extermist groups have decided to " clean their country" as they re saying in the name of the whole country which support their acts ( 80 % of russians ..) and beside a government that lets them do what they want without any regard to any justice .. many foreigners are dying, murdered every day and nobody seems to feel affected by whats going on..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Allah Judge all of them and Protect us isa, ameen....

sis delyan
wa salam

Noor to shine

justice

In absence of justice and any strong islamic country which take care of muslems and their human rights this is a natural result. Muslems should be united to achieve justice and human rights for all. This is a essential goal of Islam.
Noor

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:wasalam:
What Muslims everywhere need is a man powerful and brave enough to take all the Muslims and rule them. Just like Muhammad ibn Abdallah of Arabia :)saw:) did with the Arabians.

cell

Putin is a supporter of nazis !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamu aleykum wr wb

There r 3 million azerbaijanies in Russia.I have 2 friends over there and they r getting their degree in bachelor. I worry. Each year lot of ppl are dying coz of nazi.Goverment really support them.They don't punish them in appropriate way.I often watch russian tv channels.recently there was arrested nazi guy.he killed 3 PERSON and he was sentenced only for 3 years and 6 months. CAN U IMAGINE????:shymuslima1:
if it's not support then what??????????

take care my Muslims

talibulislam

muslims r the real victims all over the world

in russia these godless comunist,destroy grozny three times,kill thousands & thousands of chechniyan so far,now they expect no response & jehad from them in return,isreali b killing inocent palestinian childrens,women,old & specially young ones from last 60years but now they expect them not to elect hamas democratically & support the only organization who speaks & stands 4 them,russian backed milosovic comunist right in the civilized heart of europe name bosnia kill more then 1million muslims,holocost of 21centuary,then he continued with albanian but expect them not to resist now by albanian sepratest,iraq become mass grave way more then what saddam did to them,since 1991 more then1million died already & still dieing by civilized nation but now they expect no violence & no resistance by anyone,how can u do a construction of a nation through distruction?kashmir b crying since 1940,more then 280 thousands r killed by indian army so far & violence.hadhrat khabbab(ra)narrates:"the prophet saw once performed an unusually long rakaat while leading a sallat.when the sahabah mentioned it to him,he said,"this was a salaat of yearning and humility.i asked three boons from allah. i besought him:'O, Allah! let not my ummat perish by famine;let not my ummat b annihilated by an enemy gaining an upper hand on them;and let not my ummat fight among themselves.
Allah granted the first two prayers ,but not the third one.
so my brother & sister allah(swt) promise to his prophet(saw) cannot b wrong.
just pray an ask 4 hidaya,his mercy & unity among us insh'allah

Changing The World.....

If we Muslims ever want to change the world we have to change ourselves first. In order for us to spread the words of Islam we have to be better role models, whether it is a at work, talking to your non-Muslim neighbor, participating in your community, doing your prayers, outside, at home, etc. We have to be the best at everything we do. We have to go get our PhD's and once we obtain those credentials then people can be like "ya he knows what he/she is talking about." We can hold conferences and let non-Muslims hear our views, if we don't have educated Muslims no one will hear our voice. We should strive on being leaders. In general, we can not complain why Muslim "leaders" are not doing anything, if we want to change anything it all starts from the self, at least that is how I see it.

Salaamalik'um wa ramatullah barakata

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Now hold up guys: The Chechnians aren't entirely innocent; even if they are doing valid Jihad (protecting themselves from attackers), they are still transgressing. An example would be the Russophobia there and the Ethnic Cleansing of Russians.

Delyan

If we Muslims ever want to change the world we have to change ourselves first. In order for us to spread the words of Islam we have to be better role models, whether it is a at work, talking to your non-Muslim neighbor, participating in your community, doing your prayers, outside, at home, etc. We have to be the best at everything we do. We have to go get our PhD's and once we obtain those credentials then people can be like "ya he knows what he/she is talking about." We can hold conferences and let non-Muslims hear our views, if we don't have educated Muslims no one will hear our voice. We should strive on being leaders. In general, we can not complain why Muslim "leaders" are not doing anything, if we want to change anything it all starts from the self, at least that is how I see it.

what are u talking about ?? Yes u re right in other part of the worl we should do that but in Russia whatever ure a model of citzenship or that u are educated , it doesnt mean anything to them, believe me I saw the documentary and it s just a silent tragedy that everybody is ignoring

I m saying that the biggest majority of the russian youth is murdering muslims in the name of the HATE, the xenophobia nd simply for they don't accept any foreigners among them : its a pure extermination for fun that people are making there !!! they re killing students , ( and even non-muslims) our brothers from Africa, Asia, one hindu guy was finishing his degree at university, it was his last year and they stabbed him. A little girl aged of 8 yrs has been beaten till the death under her father s eyes and when the journalist asked some of this patriotic and nationalist groups of youth in theIR HQ full of Hitler s posters, they just laughed and their girlfriends just acquiesced ....... unconsciousness in a total impunity where men and women completely blind by their hate for the difference make their own authority : they beat people in the streets, in the subway, theu burn their houses, they kill them, they insult them and everybody just shut up, LA ilaha ila Allah we La 7wla wala 9oa ila bilah el 3ali el 3azeem..

wa salam
sis delyan

AishaR

:salam2:

I have seen many documentries on this & they are awful. They have nazi style training camps & behave in pretty much the same way. They dont want anyone foreigners in their country, taking their jobs. They wander around day & night, hunting & beating anyone they dont like the look of. Age, sex, creed, it doesnt matter. They will beat you & burn your passport/ papers in front of you. If you dont have paperwork, it can make you life very difficult in Russia, even result in arrest.
The police are not helping the situation. I couldnt find any figures, but out of the few who have the guts to go to the police & report these violent crimes, there are very few arrests or people charged.
This situation is getting worse by the day. People fled to Russia from neighbouring countries to seek refusage, only to be in the same situation again.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

I have seen many documentries on this & they are awful. They have nazi style training camps & behave in pretty much the same way. They dont want anyone foreigners in their country, taking their jobs. They wander around day & night, hunting & beating anyone they dont like the look of. Age, sex, creed, it doesnt matter. They will beat you & burn your passport/ papers in front of you. If you dont have paperwork, it can make you life very difficult in Russia, even result in arrest.
The police are not helping the situation. I couldnt find any figures, but out of the few who have the guts to go to the police & report these violent crimes, there are very few arrests or people charged.
This situation is getting worse by the day. People fled to Russia from neighbouring countries to seek refusage, only to be in the same situation again.

America was like that last century (the 1900's) and before. Ever hear of the KKK? They are anti-Jew, anti-non Aryan (even though they are Caucasian and not Aryan), anti-gay, and anti-everything-not-Christian. Western Society is a dangerous place for non-Christians (even Atheists are persecuted) and due to corruption in the world, it's impossible to migrate unless you're a Saudi Prince!

Delyan

America was like that last century (the 1900's) and before. Ever hear of the KKK? They are anti-Jew, anti-non Aryan (even though they are Caucasian and not Aryan), anti-gay, and anti-everything-not-Christian. Western Society is a dangerous place for non-Christians (even Atheists are persecuted) and due to corruption in the world, it's impossible to migrate unless you're a Saudi Prince!

yeah the only scary difference if we can call it a difference is that the Ku klux Klan used to act by night clandestinely, those do that openly

talibulislam

russia never been a victim

cold war is a clear sign of old ussr conquest,when they just walk into afganistan & thought its just few mountain & they gona have dinner in pakistan but allah has its own plan & afganistan made them russia from ussr,just like united states imperialism& conquest don't make them realize today cuz they think they r superpower but allah has its own plan & he is a real superpower.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

Assalamu-alai-kum !
i really agree to u. All we need to change in first place is ourselves and i will support this thinking of mine with a verse

Surah Ra'ad; Ayat:11
"For his sake there are angels following one another, before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's commandment; surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector. "

May Allah bless u brother and may He let us change our own condition for we need His mercy and blessings badly

cell

Let's do something !!!!!

Can we establish something like "International Youth Organization" who will solve little problems ???????
Coz we must do something in order to be powerful in moden life.
Muslims r not weak they are separatee.let's be together. I hate problem of sunni and shia.it makes our community weaker than we are.

sincerely ur sis
CELL

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum.
First of all I want to say that I'm russian,but only by name,alhamdulillah i been away from my country for 4 years and alhamdulillah found Islam 2 years ago and converted.
Its very sad ,and I know both sides are suffering ,because of the evil government.People suffer in Russia so much,it makes them turn to evil,There is no religion ,there is nothing there.evil everywhere.U cannot talk about God there ,everybody will make fun on u.when I was in school,i only heard about Lenin,never about religion,even most of the churches are destroyed and i never seen a mosque in Russia,but I know that we have so many muslims in Russia,who are also muslims just by name.
i think that Chechenians are too extreme also ,and civialians are the ones who suffer.Its not civilians who wants to fight.
so many innocent russian soldiers were killed in that stupid war,a young kids,who don't know what is war.Russia is very bad and people suffer from poverty so much ,they strugling to survive.We are all humans first,no matter what religion we are,still there are people,may be not religious ,but still humans and they have children and families like all of us do.They just don't know Allah,they have no guidence and Allah is the one to judge them..
We should not hate.There is a governments who makes wars.
killing and evil is everywhere ,not just in Russia.But for me Russia is a nightmare,its evil in everything ,so sad that its my country....

Globalpeace

Banned
PhD! Why?

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

As someone about to get a Post-Graduate degree & a professional; I can give you my "expert opinion" that Sister Deylan is right!

P.S: Why does someone has to have a PhD in order to talk about Islam? Facts are facts.

Prophet Muhammad (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was unlettered in the age when Arabs were known for their poetry and linguistic skills and he changed the world in 22 years from when he received revelation (610 AD) to when he passed away (632 AD).

Michael Hart rates him as the No 1 in 100 Most influential people of the World! Pretty good for someone who couldn't read/write himself but preached to the most eloquent and helped bring down two super-powers of the time i.e. the Romans & the Persians.

I accept that all Muslims should strive to educate themselves (Islam & Secular sciences); but that is no pre-requisite and standard for humanity. There are plenty of STUPID PhD's out there and there are plenty of SMART NOn-PhD's out there!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Education is really good.I think everyone should always look for knowledge.But the problem that not everyone can afford the PHD.There is poverty in muslim countries.I think to know your religion and history is all that counts,more then any master and PHD.