Bismillah

Its a nice Video thanks to the Member who submitted the video here
Thanks Brother Eric, Sisters Katherine, Yasmine
You found the true path to the Life
Insha Many many peoples wants to come to this Religion

Insha Allah Always peace with you & all of our brothers & sisters

shafiq18

peace be upon you

Asalam alaikum. i am new and i am amazed with your great deal of effort. You becoming a Muslim is the best goal you probably have ever accomplished. This achievement is greater than the world, and then dragging your family into it, now that justifies you as a great example to the American community. i know it might be difficult for people or friends to look at you and your family the same, but later on you will forget about it. You and your family will walk with your head held high to the sky with pride and I promise you that there will be no regrets. May Allah protect you and your family. peace

abdinasirkcb

:ma: :salam2: Sister may Allah reward you for the good work you are doing and insha Allah I pray to Allah to accept your wish and bless you with blessed childreen"Amiin"

MuslimGirl71194

Oh, come on. Not all Texans sound that stupid. YEE HAWW!!! I lived there for 3 years and I only found that about 1 in 20 people had that kind of accent. Oh well, Mashallah, may Allah continue to guide them in the right Path.

presa1200

Hi everyone! Big Salam to all!

This is Katherine from the video.

Well after 3 years of this video being made, I have the courage to come out and correct the media's portrayal of me. They so misrepresented me. When I did this video I was was a muslim for about 5 months. They started filming in August 2003 and again another shoot in October 2003. I converted to islam in June 2003. I just started to desire to cover then in public in October. So when they filmed me in the first rounds, I was not covered. So please forgive me for that..........

Waalaikumsalam katherine.... i'm Nasrullah Wong or Wilson from malaysia.... i''m very happy to see more and more western people convert into islam. People here usually thought that western people are cruel, corrupted, invading others, injustice, double standard and so on (maybe big influence from crusade)...but when i watched those movie especially americans converted... wow.. Subhanallah... i almost couldn't believe it..... It is something weird and suprise feeling raised in my heart, but at same time i feel happy to see them testify the syahadah.

You've made the right choice Katherine. Many kafirs or non-muslim do not aware what is the real beauty of a woman. If a girl is example like a diamond, surely people will take very good care of it to maintain its shiness and beauty. This same goes to when muslim women wear hijab. Because their body parts are not so easily being exposed to guys, only husband and family can have the privilege....so this makes them feel more precious, well-pampered, just like the very pure diamond.... For a woman, the real beauty comes from intelligence....not body. because body only empty shell but intelligence powers the civilization.

Islam has put women to very high status. Even Allah has commanded men to protect women, to love them, and being leader to them. It is always not an easy task to bear the responsibility being as a leader of another, and if husband fails to lead he is sinful. Because women are mother, they give birth to everyone of us....they experienced the most painful moment when they delivered us. Rasullullah Muhammad S.A.W has onced said that we love our mother 3 times more than our father...... In the malay word saying: "Heaven is under the feet of mother".....

FRATERNAL

Esselamünaleyküm Brother

I am sory My English is very bad.
Allah hepinizden razı olsun.Bence müslüman olarak doğan bir insanla hıristiyan olarak doğan biri arasında çok fark vardır,Allah katında hıristiyan olarak doğan bir insan diğerine göre daha zor bir imtihandan geçiyor.Bu yüzden aklını kullanıp nefsini ayakları altına almayı başarmış,kolayı bırakıp zoru seçme iradesini göstermiş bir insan Allah katında doğduğunda müslüman olarak doğmuş ama bu hediyenin farkında olmayan bir insandan çok daha büyük değere ve sevgiye sahiptir.Allah bütün gayrimüslim insanları ve müslüman olupta bunun farkın varamamışları hidayete erdirsin İNŞALLAH.

I love very much you.

ALLAH'A EMANET OLUN.

presa1200

Esselamünaleyküm Brother

I am sory My English is very bad.
Allah hepinizden razı olsun.Bence müslüman olarak doğan bir insanla hıristiyan olarak doğan biri arasında çok fark vardır,Allah katında hıristiyan olarak doğan bir insan diğerine göre daha zor bir imtihandan geçiyor.Bu yüzden aklını kullanıp nefsini ayakları altına almayı başarmış,kolayı bırakıp zoru seçme iradesini göstermiş bir insan Allah katında doğduğunda müslüman olarak doğmuş ama bu hediyenin farkında olmayan bir insandan çok daha büyük değere ve sevgiye sahiptir.Allah bütün gayrimüslim insanları ve müslüman olupta bunun farkın varamamışları hidayete erdirsin İNŞALLAH.

I love very much you.

ALLAH'A EMANET OLUN.

Waalaikumsalam....

r u writing in Turkish? anyway i appreciate your being enthusiastic

We love you too....

CaroleA

Well after 3 years of this video being made, I have the courage to come out and correct the media's portrayal of me. They so misrepresented me. When I did this video I was was a muslim for about 5 months. They started filming in August 2003 and again another shoot in October 2003. I converted to islam in June 2003. I just started to desire to cover then in public in October. So when they filmed me in the first rounds, I was not covered. So please forgive me for that.

Also I would like to say, I said alot more important things they the way they portrayed me. I actually come from a middle class family...not upper class as they said. I did go to a nice college but only because my dad was smart enough to save money for his daughter. I had a special talent in art so there were not very many good christian schools in the USA I could go to. So I ended up going to TCU....and this is also where I learned about islam from my religion professor, Dr. Saddique (he was a muslim too).

Oh and those tennis lessons....I paid for that...just because I was trying to find a fun way to lose weight....I did not have tennis lessons all my life! My sisters was doing it also for exercise and she encouraged me to do the same. SINCE THEN, I have lost weight, about 30 pounds, humduallah! All that bowing and praying helps your weight too! I was really upset when they did the part with me about the finger nail polish. It made me looks so like stupid...I mean that is just a minor thing about wudu in Islam for women...but I wish they showed the other stuff I talked about in my journey...like where I learned about islam and the first mosque I went to.

Currently, what is going on with me is I am just now finishing my second degree in education. I hope inshallah I will be teaching next year. I am married now for 2.5 years. No Children yet...but I and my husband are up for them now...please make dua for us to allow allah to grant us good children! My husband and I are involved in plenty of dawa activities at our mosque and the public. Please don't hesitate to post a message to me if you have any questions about islam. I currently work directly with all the new muslims in dallas.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Assalamu Alaikum Katherine,
I was very happy to read about your update. I am a teacher myself and I hope you will be one soon inshalla. I am glad you pointed out that the video was made in 2 parts. That explains a lot of gaps in the filming. I would love to hear about your conversion. Have you ever written about it?
Salam,
CaroleA

wardah

great to be muslim

:hijabi:
السلام عليكم ورحمةالله
peace be upon all of you, I am new member here. and I am glad to find this site very intresting. hoping you guys keep good working and giving more true informations about ISLAM THE TRUE RELIGION AND THE WAY OF LIFE to all muslims and non muslim around the world. Nice video too. I woud like more videos like those . I make dua for ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY GOD give this site barakah and more muslims and to be muslim will be reward Jannah.. Ameeen
:muslim_child:
jaza kallahu khairan kathiran.

whitecat

:salam2:
this is very nice Video but it has been deleted from utube. can anyone please upload it again.
Thanks
:wasalam:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:salah: :salah:

B.H.

My everlasting congratulations to these folks from texas. It is pretty amazing that these folks found the right way to reach their Allah. Just want to know if there is a friendly preaching system to help my friends with questions. thank you

I don't know about the people in the video, but there really isn't anyone else in my area. Where I live there are other other people who call themselves Muslim but they kinda lean towards the Nation of Islam, primarily a cult around Elijah Muhammed, and they don't like white people very much.

DOC_BRO

ASALAM OALAIKUM,

MASHAALLAH MASHAALLAH ....
SUBHAN ALLAH SUBHAN ALLAH....
ALHUMDOLILLAH ALUMDOLILLAH...
ALL PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH O AKBAR

IT WAS SO PLEASING TO SEE THE VIDEO I FEEL SO HAPPY TO SEE OUR NEW BROTHERS AND SISTER FOLLOWING THE DEEN IN ITS VERY RIGHEOUS WAY ALHUMDOLIA.
I REALLY WANT TO ADMIT THAT NEW MUSLIM CONVERTS ARE MUCH FAR BETTER THAN BORN MUSIM I WAS MY SELF FASCINATED BYTHE KNOWLEDE AND DEDICATION THEY HAVE TWARDS ISLAM . I FELT ASHAMED SOMETIMES THAT I BEING BORNMUSLIM DIDNT KNEW LOT OF STUFF FORGET THE MEANING OF QURAN BUT MOST OF THE BASIC THINGS UNTIL I REALLY LEANED TOWARDS ALLAHS MERCY FOR KNOWLEDGE AND HE GAVE ME ALL THAT AND STILL NOW I AM SEEKING IT AND WILL BE INSHALLAH.
SISTE ATHERNE DONT WORRY WE DIDNT HAVE ANY WRONG IMRESSION OF U ALL THE COVERSASION WE UNDERSTAND AS NEW MUSLIM ONE WOULD BE WANTIN TIME TOADJUST TO THINGS BUT JUST KEEP ITUP MASHALLAH AND W WILL MAKE DUA INSHAALLAH THAT MAY ALLAH BESTOW UWITH PIOUS AND HEALTHY CHILDREN WHO MAKE U AND OUR RLIGION PROUD ISHALLAH.
I REALLY DONT HAVE WORDS FOR THE SISTER WITH NIKAB , JUST WOUL SAY MAY ALLAH GIVE US ALL STRONG IMAAN AND MAY ALLAH ON THE DAY OF AAKHIRA KEEP U WITH THOSE WHOM WILL BE VERY CLOSE TO PROPHET SAW AAMEEN.
BROTHERS AWESOME....SPEECLESS AND SO HAPPY TO SEE U GUYS WITH SUCH STRONG IMAAN. AND INSHAALLAH WE WILL PRAY THAT UR MOTHER ACCPTS ISLAM SO THAT SHE ALSO ENTERS PARADISE NIN THE HEREAFTER.AAAMEEN

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO... I AM SO HAPPY I CAN WAIT TO FORWARD THIS SITE AND VIDEO TO FREINDS AND FAMILY
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

Docgrl

Nail polish

I was really upset when they did the part with me about the finger nail polish. It made me looks so like stupid...I mean that is just a minor thing about wudu in Islam for women...but I wish they showed the other stuff I talked about in my journey...like where I learned about islam and the first mosque I went to.

Sincerely,
Katherine

This is my favorite part of the video - this not stupid at all - it is a really beautiful moment that reflects real life. I was fascinated as I never new about this. No concern is ever too small - they are all a part of who we are.

Zooey

Asalaam Aluakum
I tried to view this from youtube and it said terminated due to violation; is there anywhere else I can see this?