Muslims while flying.

muslim

Assalamualaikum,

This is a funny video about the media and how muslims are searched and bothered while flying.

[yt]9CBgxu2H6uc[/yt]​

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

I have viewed this video before it is absolutely hilarious.

Jazzak-Allah khair for sharing brother.

:wasalam: :)

Karima

Asalamualikum,

This video is very good, and inshaAllah, many will see this. The youtube has several good videos which can reach multitudes of people, surfing the videos. I hope that many come here to this web site for additional videos which are blessings towards Allah.

Sallam

muslim

walaikumsalam wa rahmatullah

:wasalam: Brothers and Sisters,

Barakallahi fikum,

I like the way he adopted to convey his message.
He said that muslim population in china is double that of muslim population in saudi arabia I never knew about that fact. ALLAH HU AKBAR.
May ALLAH bless him and the whole Ummah and guide us all on straight path, Ameen.

nour&hajar

salamoallh 3alaikom

zajaka allah khayran akhi for this video i want just to say two sentences
for muslim people i want to say BE A MUSLIM
for non muslims who are looking for the truth about islam i would say as my brother in this videos says : DO NOT STUDY MUSLIMS BUT STUDY ISLAM
may allh make us GOOD AND REAL MUSLIMS ameeeen yarab :

Good Advice and insightful video!

This is very good advice - it is very easy to study Muslims instead of Islam when you are trying to find out more about the religion - but this just gets really confusing!
Also I liked the fact about Muslims in China - This is very interesting because I've been to China a number of times and rarely see many Muslim people but did manage to find some Halal lamb where I stayed in the International food section (!) - alhumdillah - but then again china is a very very very big place! thanks for the post!