Must see Images!!!

islamic_girl

salam

:salam2:i want 2 know somthing coz im confused:confused: y did some people in kwait changed the holy book (Quran) and even the name from Quran to Furkan.
nothing is hard in d Quran (pry just 5 times a day,fast,read d Quran and thanks allah 4 his mercy )thats well not hard for me a 12 years old girl how could it be r adults :astag:

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
No Sister, that's wrong, no one can modify the Quran... Forging, tampering, or modifying the Quran has to take two steps to be named successful:
1- To modify some verses and/or to come up with new ones.
2- To convice millions of Muslims to adopt/buy/read/memorize/translate/explain it and replace it with the existing original one (this is practically impossible).

God has undertaken to prevent the secnd step from happening: God says in Surah Hujurat:
Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it. (15:9)
No single Muslim today adopts the "Furqan" which some came up with, actually it was not even physically published on paper form, and, astonishingly, it's not Muslims who came up with this forged "Quran", It's a christian Group that claims to be located in Kuwait, and anyone can knwo that Easily because the forged verses emphasize trinity and the that Jesus is the son of God. I read parts of it (it's in Arabic and I'm an Arab), the languge is so dummy childish that anyone with minimum knowledge in Arabic can discover it's not the Quran or even has the brilliance of the Quran.

What is more sister, is that they did not even name it Quran!!! Further, even if a tyrant decided to acheive the second step and burn all the billions of copies of the Quran worldwide (which is practically impossible) , the original Quran is momorized verbatim, cover to cover, by almost nine million muslims, not to mention the millions who memorize parts of it.

Wassalam