My 2 Year Old Son Praying

bilalswife1983

This is my 2 year old son, Nicholas, praying. I didn't teach him to do this, he has just observed me over time. Last night, before I began to pray Isha, he jumped on the mat and started praying. I grabbed my cell phone so that I could record him. Please make dua that this little man stays guided on the straight path as well as my daughter. :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

[yt]_m49-GyPzCk[/yt]​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m49-GyPzCk

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

May Allah (SWT) grow him up to be among the righteous. Among those who follow Islam correctly, with sincerity, devotion, and innocence. May Allah (SWT) make him among those who practice the Quran and abide by its teachings and Divine contents. May Nicholas be among those who follow the Sunnah, and the flawless sayings of the Rasulullah :saw: May he be among those who follw the ways of the Sahabah, as thier ways were the true ways taught to them and clarified to them by The Prophet :saw: May Allah (SWT) bring him closer to Himself at his tender youth ages as that is the best age of spirituality. :)

Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah
insha allah he will be a good muslim and stay in the right path:) Ameen:tti_sister:

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

I can't c anything . It says:" Video is no longer available ?"

Anyway, masha'Allah. In these stages kids are picking up the things the most.

abdellah007

Masha allah.

I enjoy watching him, may allah guide him to the right Path Ameen.

Good Job Nickolas :)

Brother Abdellah.

AAminAA

Amatullah
Jazzak Allah Khajr Al_Salam, i just saw it, and left comment there . Masha'Allah so cute , insha'Allah he's going to be a good muslim. Ameen :)

muslim-girl

mashaAllah

MashaAllah sis

even though i could'nt see him, because the video was not avaliblor longer. but i ask Allah swt to guide him to the straigh, and make him to a rigtous muslim, both him and ur dauther and all muslims youth and old. may Allah forgive us and guide us amiiin.:tti_sister:

A Kashmiri

It is brilliant, he is cute....

May Allah bless him with all the Good in this world.

May Allah help him and save him from all that is bad and evil.

May Allah protect him.

Masallama

aisha.x.20

:salam2:
mashallah that is the sweetest thing by far!
That must have been the proudest and happiest moment inshallah eh?! Aww i cant wait for my niece 2 grow up now lolz!
May Allah guide the muslim youth on the straight and sincere path that he has given us. May He shower his blessings on his creation, young and old, male and female and may we be one of those under his shade! ameen.

lol im so xcited and hyper after seeing that!
:wasalam:

island muslim

Mashaallah! Watching him increased my eeman somehow.

May Allah keep him and us on the true path ameen.

wassalaam alaiykum

bilalswife1983

Thank you all for your duas and kind words. This sort of serves as a reminder that our children are always watching so we should watch what we are doing! :hearts:

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikoum, Beautiful, Masha Allah! And you are indeed right, the children mimick our behaviour and it is good to get them off to a good sense of Allah and Islam early on :)

Jazak Allahu Khair.

Your sister, Catherine Iman

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! ohhhhhhhhhhh what can I say! May Allah(swt) guide Him and inshaAllah he will repeat your words too :) :):):) Salam alykoum!

dianne

Mashaallah,same like my son too,both of them also follow me when i preform pray,may Allah swt guide us all to the right path insyaallah amin