My baby is ill need every bodys dua

friend263

As salamualailum warehmatullahi wa barakatahu dear brother and sisters inislam i need every bodys dua for my 8months old as he is ill suffering from fever and other illness please pray for him. I also wanted to ask to you that is there any dua or surah to be recited so that my child lives healthly and happily as every now and than some or the other thing happens to him. Please every body of you please pray for his health and imaan and happines and also let me know the dua or surah or salah if there please................. I have read somewhere that surah luqman should be read for any illness of chil is it correct???

-Marwan-

walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May Allah SWT remove the illness of your child and bless him with a happy life with a strong imaan ameen,

Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when anyone among them had an illness, Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) used to rub the area of the pain reciting the following dua:
أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً

"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".
"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness".

(Bukhari, Muslim)

:wasalam:

Islam For All

As salamualailum warehmatullahi wa barakatahu dear brother and sisters inislam i need every bodys dua for my 8months old as he is ill suffering from fever and other illness please pray for him. I also wanted to ask to you that is there any dua or surah to be recited so that my child lives healthly and happily as every now and than some or the other thing happens to him. Please every body of you please pray for his health and imaan and happines and also let me know the dua or surah or salah if there please................. I have read somewhere that surah luqman should be read for any illness of chil is it correct???

Dear brother i will pray for sure. :tti_sister: May Allah give him good health forever.... you can recite Ya Salamo 4 him. and as well Sora Rehman.

Just faith on God He will help you. i do hope soon you will me good news.
God Bless you and your family especially your son.

bmw540i

May Allah grant him shifa-e kamila inshallah.ameen

Read surah fatiha blow over him keep sponging him with warm water.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah help your litlle baby dear sister and may Allah protect him always on this World and Ahirah.

Inshallah I will keep him in my duas dear sister.

From how I know every dua is good for health Alhamdulillah as long as it is honest dua from ones heart and true belif in Allahs help. Also it is good to wake up for Tajjahud salah, and make a lot of duas when one is one Sajda because than we are more closer to Allah subhanahu wa teala. Dua can aslo be more accepted if someone is fasting or when is raining,and as well dua for child of ones parents can aslo be accepted Inshallah.

Also dear sister it is good to ask always forgivness of Allah as that is increasing ones baraqah in everything, as Allah subhanahu wa teala sais:" I said (to them): 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving; 'He will send rain to you in abundance;And give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers "

Allah subhanahu wa teala sais:" And (commanding you): "Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)."

And Allah know the best.

May Allah help you sister and all of us.Ameen.

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

~May Allah swt cure him from his illness
and give him good health and protection~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

friend263

Assalamualikum warehmatullahi wa barakatahu

Jazakallahu khairan for everybodys dua but now as we are back from outstation he is again suffering from some virul fever. I dont understand what to do so as to please Allah Subhanawatala so that me and my family memebers life here in this world and the hereafter runs smooth.......

saidsalla

We ask Allah to remove the illnesses.

Wa'alaikumussalam,
we ask Allah SWT to remove the illnesses off him and give him strength. And bless him and rest of Muslims children ameen.:tti_sister:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Scott Emulsion cod liver oil(liquid) for babies.

Jazakallahu khairan for everybodys dua but now as we are back from outstation he is again suffering from some virul fever. I dont understand what to do so as to please Allah Subhanawatala so that me and my family memebers life here in this world and the hereafter runs smooth.......

~~~
:salam2:

Viral infection of the upper and sometimes the lower respiratory tract. Symptoms,
which are relatively mild, include sneezing, fatigue, sore throat, and stuffy or runny nose (but not fever);
they usually last only a few days.
About 200 different strains of virus can produce colds; they are spread by direct or indirect contact. The cold is the most common of all illnesses; the average person gets several every year. Incidence peaks in the fall. Treatment involves rest, adequate fluid intake, and over-the-counter remedies for the symptoms.
Antibiotics do not combat the virus but may be given if secondary infections develop.(from doctors)

Dearest sister,
Babies usually have low immune system,i've heard that giving baby Scotts Emulsion(fish oil liquid) is excellent for babies .
Scotts Emulsion cod liver oil (White is original/Orange with flavour)
- Can prevent the infection such as colds and coughs and more benefit.

Link--->[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Scotts-Emulsion-Orange-Liver-Vitamin/dp/B000GG2JN4[/ame]

Product Features
~Scotts Emulsion cod liver oil with vitamin A & D, orange flavour develops strong bones and teeth during their growing years.
~Scotts Emulsion Original Cod Liver Oil With Vitamin A & D - is rich in cod liver oil which is a natural source of Vitamin A & D, calcium and phosphorus.
~Scotts Emulsion helps children to build their natural body resistance to infections like coughs and colds and develop strong bones.
~Scotts Emulsion is a brand trusted by mothers for generations to help protect their children from coughs and colds.

Please speak to your pharmacist about giving it to ur little one and what amount to give follow as directed
insya'allah it will help.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Sister you aour baby is in my prayers insha'Allah.I hope he is better now.
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah r used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.
‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’
hold your palms together, spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) in them, recite the last three chapters (Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas) of the Quran and then wipe over his entire body as much as possible with his hands, beginning with his head and face and then all parts of the body, he would do this three times.

muhammad sabri

b:bismillah1:
May Allah(swt) bless your child,cure him and make his cure a mean for you to approach Him(swt) and remember Him(swt),By the right of Muhammad(saws) may your child find rest and you with him inch'Allah..:)