MY BEST DREAM EVER!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
hey.....I know you aint joking thats what makes this all too cute......you know I want me to fly like a bird when I go to jannah......and then go visit everyone with my flying skills!!! ima be like Humah-bird! woot woot!!.......:) may Allah make us those who see each other in Jannah <3 ameen

IKR. Ameeeeen !!!
Wallahi I have a big grin on my face lol :D

:wasalam: ukhti...

Wow its a wonderful dream..:ma:

I too have seen some thing similar ......:lol: shall I tell??

well.. I too have come across a battle field scene on my dream long ago.... and there I saw one of the lady companions of Muhammad(PBUH).... according to my dream, i sensed that she is a lady companion of prophet (PBUH) .. But dont know the person or the name exactly....

Subhanallah,,,,

and now a days I most of the flower gardens are appearing on my dreams....:lol: Allah knows the best...hahah

Fee Amaillah :)

Salam alaikum my dear sister,

JazakAllah khairan for sharing your beautiful dream ! That's amazingl to hear...

Aww inshaAllah altogether one day we can be in Jannah WITH Muhammad s.a.w's wives ......And find those exact flowers there too <33 Amin

I wish Prophet Yusuf (a.s) was here to interpret our dreams !

ipanda

forgive me for asking but how is a nice dream? Though I am not Muslim, one of the greatest things I love about Islam and when reading the Quran is that it does in fact teach about Peace and Love.

Jen77

forgive me for asking but how is a nice dream? Though I am not Muslim, one of the greatest things I love about Islam and when reading the Quran is that it does in fact teach about Peace and Love.

Hello. I am afraid that I don't understand how it is nice as well. I understand the meaning I think, the fighting oppression and such. But shooting zionists is a good thing? I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify! I'm sorry and thank you.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

Sorry I didn't explain why I felt it was amazing...

Basically in Islam I'm sure you know about jihad. Jihad is when you fight from oppression.

Anyway I'm sure you'd be happy about what I explained if you saw what Palestinians are going through. On a contrary yes peace could be dealt with but the zionists don't want that. Islam tells us to fight FOR peace until it's over, but before that you must ask the oppressors whether they could have permission for peace. Muhammad s.a.w feared to fight against the kaffirs at his time but Allah sent the Qur'an to say it's okay to do so because you're fighting against oppression

The lovely thing about this dream is not only do I have superpowers (LOL), but it was everyone fighting in the cause of Allah... A soldier of Allah is a high status

Therefor to sum it up, I was happy of seeing the dream because if you see people now, men let alone women are scared to fight for Allah's sake.

Allah tells us to fear Him alone and not the people.

Jen77

Thank you sister! That does make sense. Fighting for God AND being a superhero would make for a pretty exciting dream :)

And yes, it is so horrible what the Palestinians are going through. I pray for them every day.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Alhamdulillah dear ukhti you understand ^^

Unlikely dream though right!
The only thing we can do right now is pray pray pray for them.
Alhamdulillah you too pray for them, inshaAllah ONE day, just one day we can overcome oppressors in a peaceful way. Now that would be much more amazing.

sabre_zn

As Salaam u Alaikum

Nice dream lil sister :D

reminds me of a story i once read somewhere...
about people from some part of asia that could not be killed by bullets!
the bullets just bounced off their skins.

don't ask me where i read it coz i have no idea,it was a long time ago :(

if u hav the time...
see if you can find the info?

the above mentioned incident happened sometime during or after world war 2,
either asia or somewhere close by,cant remember.it was a small tribe of people

PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU DO FIND ANYTHING ON IT!

May ur dreams be Blessed !
Salaam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Salaam alaikum brothers and sisters!

I woke up with such a smile today and really wanted to share this dream I had it was amazing........

(Remember it's a dream so it's unrealistic!)
:wasalam:

that could come true our TTI little sister....maybe when Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi will fight against maseeh dajjal.

Allah bless u

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
As Salaam u Alaikum

Nice dream lil sister :D

reminds me of a story i once read somewhere...
about people from some part of asia that could not be killed by bullets!
the bullets just bounced off their skins.

don't ask me where i read it coz i have no idea,it was a long time ago :(

if u hav the time...
see if you can find the info?

the above mentioned incident happened sometime during or after world war 2,
either asia or somewhere close by,cant remember.it was a small tribe of people

PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU DO FIND ANYTHING ON IT!

May ur dreams be Blessed !
Salaam

Salam alaikum

I've tried to search it but I'm confused on what to type on google lol!
Could you inshaAllah give me some keywords on where I could find this story. I have much spare time so of course I'm willing to read about it!

:wasalam:

that could come true our TTI little sister....maybe when Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi will fight against maseeh dajjal.

Allah bless u

Oh akhi this means a lot to me it's keeping my hopes up!

Wallahi though if this dream really came true it would be an absolute honor to serve for jihad... Too bad I can't go jihad else I'd hope to be in training camp :shymuslima1:

InshaAllah one day something like this will happen.........

May Allah reward you all (and me inshaAllah:redface:) with Jannat-Al-Firdaus where the companions of martyrdom is to surround you with.. Amin
:tti_sister:

ipanda

As a student of Muslim, I told your dream to a friend who teaches me about Islam (he is the only Muslim I know in person here). Even after you explained it to me/us on why it is the best dream ever, I wasn't entirely comfortable and so told my friend the whole dream you dreamed. He did share your view a lot and had no difficulty getting your mood. But I still don't get it. Are we suppose to be tolerant or intolerant? I have this 2 friends who always say Islam is all about the Sword and I always back fire at them saying if it was about Sword, then why do non-muslims live in Muslim areas pretty much? Now my dears, with all do respect (please remember I am student and I am not in teh same stage as you are with respect to Islam. If this question or questions upset you or came in the wrong direction, just tell me gently and ignore it all), do you think your dream is from Allah? Allah is most high and powerful that HE don't need our protection or sword. I always say he is just waiting for us to help the lost ones (in other words Muslims support us the non-Muslims). Otherwise, everything that happens in palestine or elsewhere are under His eyes. I still believe that Allah is smarter and kinder than us and wouldn't want us to kill any of His creatures at all. Would Allah be pleased if you were to raise your sword against others and kill them? I very much doubt so because I grew up knowing Allah is all about mercy and love. Besides, every bad deed that we do, we will be punished for it. Why kill other soul? In other words, why is a dream about swords and killing the best dream ever?

Forgive me, but do you think that some point this dream came out of your personal desire or other?

Again, ignore my questions and comments if they are offensive to you or Islam in anyway. I am just confused over this thread.

Allah bless you all.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum ipanda,

I'm not an expert or anything because I'm only 14 years old, but personally if you see what's going on in Palestine it extremely hurts me and angers me by the fact that zionists think they can run into another country and oppress, torture and rape innocent people.

I don't mean to sound rude but do you think people who carry such intentions deserve to party on whiles people are suffering such tragedies ?

Allah knows best,

and I did mention that peace would be far greater than the jihad in my dream, but seeing how ignorant zionists are (and no I'm not being biased it's true, research it) they would never accept peace.

Do you understand now brother? InshaAllah I hope I've clarified ~ but please do ask further questions if I've made absolutely no sense lol!

Furthermore I'd like to add, killing innocent people of course is absolutely not allowed and even if you kill an innocent person by accident (let alone intentionally) you have to pay consequences by looking after their family!

Palestine.jpg

ipanda

Salam Salam2You,

I did get you now sister. Your anger of the reality that happens (Without running into politics, I do understand how idiot Israelis are on their part) so your dream was based more on your wish/desire to see a better Palestine. That makes total sense and thank you for taking the time to elaborate it all.

auroran

:salam2:

Yes sometimes dreams may come from your mind no denying.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight against you, but do not aggress. Allah does not love the aggressors.[2:190]

Zionists are arrogant people and don't value human life. Why would we want these people on earth.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah

Alhamdulillah we all understand now.

Auroran, exactly what I feel.

JazakAllah khairan for the Qur'an quote.. The blessed Qur'an clearly shows rules on how to behave about things, whether minor or major.

ipanda

Yes sometimes dreams may come from your mind no denying.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight against you, but do not aggress. Allah does not love the aggressors.[2:190]

Zionists are arrogant people and don't value human life. Why would we want these people on earth.

Salam,

No one likes arrogant people but I would never wish for their disappearance. I think it was 10 days ago. There was an incident in a refugee camp in Tunisia. Sudanese refugees (who are Muslims) tried to rape a girl and were fought back by other refugees who happen to be muslims and non-muslims. In revenage, the Sudanese refugees killed 4 of the boys who protected the girl through fire. Now, in one post against the incident, I read the following:

"No surprises. Muslim men all about sex. Rape is their thing."

Rape is not in the blood of Muslims by all means and so is not in blood of others. I hope you get what I am trying to say.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum,

No offense but seriously? Random girls in refugee camps? The news gets funnier by the day. The propaganda trick always works..

You'd probably say the same about zionists, but when knowing the truth about zionists it's digging a hole which is then covered by leaves due to the propaganda out there.

The comment used there ("No surprises. Muslim men all about sex. Rape is their thing") is absolutely wrong and I'm glad you agree that it's wrong. But if we were to bring in statistics with at least 47,000 women being raped every year in the UK, I'll have you know that men with no reason or point in their life tend to rape - especially in the western places.

People who have these common features are surely corruptive and have nothing better to do other than commit evil.

Evil people "don't value human life" - I agree to that most definitely...
Nevertheless they don't have us to deal with, when the real Judgement from Allah is dealt with, they will come to know that whatever evil they used to do is only against themselves.

auroran

We Muslims can't be pushed around. There are evil people no doubt, and they will take advantage of the weak. Unless Muslims go against evil, then it will continue. The evil ones don't want peace so there's not another choice!

We are all slaves of Allaah azza wa jal so He decides how to deal with things. Allaah commands us to fight in His Way against those who fight us but not to be aggressors. First you must try to make peace, then if they refuse, then it's time to fight. Their soul returns to Allaah subhaana wa ta'aala and they will be regretful.