My Cousin has died

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum. i just recieved news that my cousin, one of my favorite and most beloved cousins died. He was killed by the disbelieving army of ethiopians. and those who have gone astray, who were his own blood and from his own faith danced on top of his dead body together with the disbelievers. i haven't seen him in 10 years, but he will always live in my heart. may Allah swt have mercy on him and enter him in paradise. please make dua for my cousin.
:girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3:

Idris16

Wa 3alaykum as salam
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un
May Allaah accept him
taqabalallah
insh'Allah i will make du3a for him.
it has been kind of tense in Eastern Ethiopia but anyway i dont know how it feel to lose someone beloved sister.
Wasalam alaykum

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon :( SubhanAllaah :( That's terrible news. May Allaah grant him jannah.

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un. May Allah grant him Jannah, and make this easy to bear for his relations.

RandyJackson

Salam bro. Allah have mercy on his soul.....But its okay, I have lung cancer, and my time is near too. May Allah have mercy on all of us

:(

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Salam bro. Allah have mercy on his soul.....But its okay, I have lung cancer, and my time is near too. May Allah have mercy on all of us

None of us can guarantee anything about the next second, brother. We should be ready for the last time any minute so don't worry, Insha'Allah. And by the way, many people (miraculously) survive from such vital diseases and live much longer than doctors predict.

images

Fi'aman Allah akhi

palestine

Servant of Allah
This cousin who just died, has 6 brothers and 3 sisters, plus one daughter whom he left behind. just thought i'd mention that.

palestine

Servant of Allah
RandyJackson: Akhi you'll recover from this bi'idnillah and if not, may Allah swt grant you Jannah. Allah absolutely does not do any injustice to any of his servants. so remember brother, FEAR Him, LOVE Him, and HOPE from Him. if you put those three together, you'll be strong enough to carry on and to make the most of your life in his service.take care. and may Allah swt grant you that which is khayr. ameen.

safiya58

:salam2:

Oh sister, I´m so sorry for you... Inshaallah Allah will give you patience so that you can bear this loss :girl3:
and inshaallah He will have mercy with this brother, your cousin... all I can say is : Inna lillahi wa inna Illaahi rajioon....

safiya58

:salam2:

Do not give up hope... inshaallah you will recover from this... inshaallah... and remember with every little pain this disease is causing you, your sins will be forgiven inshaallah.... May Allah grant us all what is ckair for us

nizar83

inalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajee3oon...ALLAH O AKBAR sister palestine, i really feel sorry for you..i hope inshallah you will stay strong..inshallah this wil make you even a better muslim..

ALLAH yar7am al muslimeen adjma3een.ameen

Shishani

Staff member
Wa 'alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

May Allaah have mercy on his soul. May Allaah humiliate the enemies of Islaam.

ahmed_04

Salamu Claykum, i am saddend by the news of your brother dying. Allah aa u naaxirsto.. i from Ogadenia and I have some relatives who were killed and injured in this war... Insllallah Allah will reward them Jannah Fardowsa... AMiinn !

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
This is horrible news. Innalillahi wa innallahi rajioon. May Allah grant you strength, courage, acceptance and endurance to pass this difficult test. I pray that Allah grant your cousin Jannat. He passed away from this world as a martyr. Not everyone gets such a huge status M.ay he be successful in the hereafter, ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

I will keep him in my Du'as inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh