Allahu Akbar! My Dream And The Holy Quran

Mansa

:bismillah:

:salam:

:SMILY206: I'm sharing my dream in hope that it may benefit us in one way, or another. Truely a beautiful experience. :SMILY126:

I dreamt that i, alongside a few of my loved ones and strangers, where gathered in a room outside my house. (That room was our 'Majlis') The people who gathered us there where thieves/people who intended to harm us. They where screaming :12-angryredarms: and laughing :SMILY335: while threatening us.

I tried resisting them, which caused an uproar and started a fight between the people in the room and the thieves*. Eventually, we managed to kick the thieves out of the room and locked the doors. No one was hurt. :SMILY230:

After we managed to kick the criminals out, everything outside the room began to "vanish". It seemed like the entire earth started to disappear, litreally, except for the people inside the room. The entire earth was removed and i saw it being "replaced" by a 2nd earth. All that remained where the people inside the room. I unlocked the door, and left the majlis. It was a bright and beautiful day. I had a feeling that everything was cleansed. I ran away from the room, to the street outside our house. There, I came across a young boy and a young girl, they where young children. I asked them who they where and what where they doing here. They replied "We saw the earth disappear for a second from a distance, so we decided to visit" as they smiled. The dream ended there.

I've had this dream around 4 - 5 months ago.
5 months after that dream, i prayed my Isha prayer :salah:and made dua asking Allah (swt) to strengthen my iman and i went to bed and started reading the Quran. In honesty, i have never finished reading the Quran. :oops: I started dedicating my time to read and study it recently, so this is my first time coming across these verses. After reading them i bursted into tears on that very night that i asked Allah for stronger iman.

[14:48]

[It will be] on the Day the earth will be replaced by another earth, and the heavens [as well], and all creatures will come out before Allah, the One, the Prevailing.

يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْضِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ

[14:49]

And you will see the criminals that Day bound together in shackles,

وَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ يَوْمَئِذٍ مُّقَرَّنِينَ فِي الأَصْفَادِ

[14:50]

Their garments of liquid pitch and their faces covered by the Fire.

سَرَابِيلُهُم مِّن قَطِرَانٍ وَتَغْشَى وُجُوهَهُمْ النَّارُ

[14:51]

So that Allah will recompense every soul for what it earned. Indeed, Allah is swift in account.

لِيَجْزِي اللّهُ كُلَّ نَفْسٍ مَّا كَسَبَتْ إِنَّ اللّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ

[14:52]

This [Qur'an] is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded.

هَـذَا بَلاَغٌ لِّلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنذَرُواْ بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُوْلُواْ الأَلْبَابِ

:subhanallah:

I don't know about you guys, but this really did have a huge impact on me. Because of this, my eyes where opened wider. I started praying all my 5 prayers, waking up for fajir, and my over-all relationship with the Holy Quran increased immensely. :hamdulila: :SMILY252:

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Thanks for sharing. May Allah bless with you everlasting eman and give you the best in this life and the next. :D

MuslimShadow

Assalamo alaikum.

This really must be an amazing experience for you.Indeed Allah(s.w.t) guides us even in our sleep/dreams.:)