my exams begin on Sunday, I need dua,a for me

mohd2008

:salam2:
Hello all my Muslim brothers over the world:SMILY209:
Hello:shake: my members brothers in the TTI family :SMILY209:
As you know, the Zionists during the war to destroy the Islamic University of Gaza, which i study
The All exams were postponed until after the war
The Islamic University insists on the study in the remainder of the buildings within the university
Therefore, I am a student at the university, my exams begin on Saturday,7/2/2009 and ends on 20/2/2009:inshallah:
therefore i will be cut off from this forum and the TTI family
I will miss this forum a lot during this period:SMILY139::SMILY252:
I hope you pray for me and dua,a , dua,a , dua,a, dua,a ,dua,a

Living Soul

My brother May Allah Azza Wajjal make your all exams easy for you and May you get the heights of success in every field of life and become a very good practising muslim Ameen.

Need prayers from you as well.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaicomu Salam dear brother.

Inshallah may Allah help you brother at your exams,and may Allah protect all Muslims in Palastine,Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

ummu thany

sister in islam
dear brother in islam we all are praying for you and your friends always. Allah will make your exam very easy and get good resut insha allah. :tti_sister:

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
A'salam aylekum!

I know how you feel, got three three exams, next week and the week after. It will go fine for you brother! I'll make du2s for you!:) They will be easy, Insh allah!

islamisthesolution

Hello all my Muslim brothers over the world:SMILY209:
Hello:shake: my members brothers in the TTI family :SMILY209:
As you know, the Zionists during the war to destroy the Islamic University of Gaza, which i study
The All exams were postponed until after the war
The Islamic University insists on the study in the remainder of the buildings within the university
Therefore, I am a student at the university, my exams begin on Saturday,7/2/2009 and ends on 20/2/2009:inshallah:
therefore i will be cut off from this forum and the TTI family
I will miss this forum a lot during this period:SMILY139::SMILY252:
I hope you pray for me and dua,a , dua,a , dua,a, dua,a ,dua,a

may Allah be with you inshallah
you know what finishing my study is the best thing that happened to me so far
so i hope you can finish your study as soon as possible:hearts:

mohd2008

Thank you all (hijab al3efah,B-R-R,ummu thany,Asja,Living Soul,heegaan) and all my muslim Brothers :mashallah::mashallah:
thank u
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah swt help you pass and may He also grant the Palestinians and the Muslims victory over their enemies. and May Allah swt destroy the plans of the zionists who wish to attach you from every side. Fee aman Allah, Allah is with you akhi, do not worry inshaAllah. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Islam_99

Insh'Allah I will make du3a for you
I've never seen such a strong people like the palestinians

that is very true. when something evil keeps on happening, you resisit and become stronger. mashaAllah. i hope inshaAllah you and everyone else taking the exam with you do very well. may Allah be with you. inshaAllah

Mercury

Salam:
Wish you the very best for all your exams. Work hard and leave the rest to Allah. You will succeed in your mission Inshallah and will come off with flying colours. Wasalam.