MY FIRST HAJJ THIS YEAR - Please send me YOUR dua!!!

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Asalamulaykum brothers and sisters, i am going for my 1st ever HAJJ this year. I am making a Hajj dua list inshaa Allah. Its going to be a BIG list. I will be reading this list of duas at whatever stage i get in Hajj and most importantly in ARAFAT where Allah accepts all duas.

If Allah said to us ask whatever you want you will get, you would ask for anything and everything... So inshaa Allah whatever you want from Allah ASK!

and also in Hadith it is stated that the best dua is the dua of ARAFAT.

I am on a world wide hunt for duas to take with me to HAJJ.

I have recieved over 60 emails from people all over the world from China, Algeria, Australia, UK etc
I don't care how small or big you're duas are (doesn't matter if it is 1 page or 10 pages) PLEASE send me your duas.

--------

IMPORTANT: Your duas will stay only between ME and ALLAH. No-one else will see or get to read them, so please don't worry it is confidential.

Please feel free to pass my email to anyone needing to send in their duas.

JazakAllah Khair.

Please keep me and my family in your duas.

(please don't put your dua on here as I may not get a chance to keep track on duas on here so please send them to me via EMAIL)

Last edited by a moderator:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

Maashaa'Allaah brother, this is good new, may Allaah `azza wa jalla accept it from you!

It's great that you want to make du`aa for us, may Allaah reward you for your intentions, but akhi I don't know about this du`aa list of yours... It seems preety impossible to make du`aa for 60+ individuals and also focus on doing the rituals as perfectly as possible. What is your reason for collecting a du`aa list if I may ask? And what about yourself? This is a time when you should be focusing on you and your relationship with Allaah. You're performing hajj because Allaah has commanded you to and to also better yourself, no? It should be viewed just like the rest of al-arkaan (pillars) of Islaam. Can't you just make a collective du`aa for the whole ummah (especially with the current situations..)? Just as you would make du`aa for them in your 5 daily salawaat (2nd pillar) and during Ramadhaan (4th pillar), the same should be done in hajj (5th pillar) as well. That's more practical I think.

If were you, I would give my time and energy to learning as much of the qur`aanic and prophetic du`aas as possible for this occasion. Like this du`aa that he :saw: used to make at `arafah,
Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk, wa lahu’l-hamd, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god but Allaah alone, with no partner or associate; His is the Dominion, all praise is due to Him, and He is able to do all things)

PS. I removed your email address- for your own sake, don't hand out personal information on public forums from now on inshaa'Alah.

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Wa`alaikum salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

Maashaa'Allaah brother, this is good new, may Allaah `azza wa jalla accept it from you!

It's great that you want to make du`aa for us, may Allaah reward you for your intentions, but akhi I don't know about this du`aa list of yours... It seems preety impossible to make du`aa for 60+ individuals and also focus on doing the rituals as perfectly as possible. What is your reason for collecting a du`aa list if I may ask? And what about yourself? This is a time when you should be focusing on you and your relationship with Allaah. You're performing hajj because Allaah has commanded you to and to also better yourself, no? It should be viewed just like the rest of al-arkaan (pillars) of Islaam. Can't you just make a collective du`aa for the whole ummah (especially with the current situations..)? Just as you would make du`aa for them in your 5 daily salawaat (2nd pillar) and during Ramadhaan (4th pillar), the same should be done in hajj (5th pillar) as well. That's more practical I think.

If were you, I would give my time and energy to learning as much of the qur`aanic and prophetic du`aas as possible for this occasion. Like this du`aa that he :saw: used to make at `arafah,

PS. I removed your email address- for your own sake, don't hand out personal information on public forums from now on inshaa'Alah.

Dear sister, may Allah accept your dua and reward you for your concenrn.
My sole puporse for collecting these duas is so when the time comes for me to ask my Lord, I can ask for my brothers and sisters in need. I am not in any way saying my duas will be accepted – A sinner like me only lives in hope that may Allah accept my duas.

I am not doing this request for me own personal need, I will be performing Hajj for the first time ever inshaa Allah - so I thought, If i am going to Hajj, I would like to ask Allah for my own duas and the duas for my brothers and sisters.

What does come to mind is the Hadith from RasoolAllah (saw) - The Messenger of Allah صلىاللهعليهوسلم said, “The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too’.” [Muslim].

There is no need for me to ask people for their duas as I can be selfish and ask Allah for my own duas as I am going hajj for the first time so It can be all about me me me but I thought of others before myself (as in hadith it says love for yourself what you love for others). I will also a collective dua for the whole ummah just as you have said, but my intention is purely so I can ask ALLAH on behalf of my brothers and sister.

I don't want to argue or say anything to upset anyone as I am not like that, but whoever does not want me to make dua thats fine. thanks for your advice sister.

May Allah accept your dua, May Allah guide us all and may Allah forgive us and reunite us in Junnat ul firdaus with RasoolAllah (saw).

If anyone would like me to add their dua to my list, please PM me instead.

Jazakallah Khair.