My Heart Cries Out!!

Discussion in 'New and Current Affairs' started by Seeking Allah's Mercy, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Seeking Allah's Mercy
    sunnah

Seeking Allah's Mercy Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

student
    Ratings Received:
    +220 / 0
    Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Look at this!!

I don't know how to stop myself from cursing that judge! I hope chief Justice takes notice of this. But I don't see what good will that do. I just saw videos of my sister being dragged away. She was crying so hard. She was screaming. Ya Allaah she kept on saying "Baba Kay pass Jana hai" I want to go to my father.
  2. complex_man

complex_man Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    bad decision by marrying a non Muslim and then kidnapping the daughter and taking her to pakistan. in all of this drama , the poor child has suffered. now she will teach her own methods and all these things, i guess in 6 years to come she will try to make her away from islam. what a shame. but as we know , she is under 18 and when a couple is separated. the custody of child goes to the mother. if we had sharia law, this wont happen. again sad story.
  3. ditta

ditta Alhamdu'Lillaah Staff Member

Ratings Received:
    +81 / 0
    Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaahi wa'Barakatuh,

It is a shame for the child, may Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) improve her circumstances. Ameen.

I don't mean to sound as if I have no sympathy for the father however I have noticed in my area there are brothers who prefer to search/have married non-Muslim partners (whether they will become Muslim is the idea, I don't know but sometimes that doesn't seem to matter). I wonder if their thinking is so premature that they don't consider potential consequences or future scenarios that could possibly destabilise or break the marriage. It should not be a surprise then if the marriage ends because these potential scenarios come to fruition. A common saying is you reap what you sow in the end (I know this sounds harsh) so it should not be surprising if this happens.

(I think I have generalised because this won't happen in every scenario, it is just an observation).
  4. strive-may-i

strive-may-i Junior Member

not a scholar
    Ratings Received:
    +37 / 0
    :wasalam:

Usually the court leans towards mother, in divorce cases. Usually Mother/women have a greater say, influence and presence in house; and also by extension, in child's psyche/personality/religion. Hence, children usually and naturally lean towards mother, unless father is playing a better part. So, its wise to stop, when a potential shows no inclination towards your faith/belief.

They say nowadays love is blind. But Prophet :saw: said it better
    “Love makes the man deaf and dumb.” [Abu Dawud]​
    And I think love for creator is superior and different from love for a spouse

May Allah, stop us from suffering such disability and guide each of us. May Allah guide this child, give her console and strength. And May the kids childhood pass, without turmoil... Ameen