My husband looking for work

zebu

Asslam-o-alaikum,

Dear brothers & sisters, my husband is looking for work in Melbourne for the last 6 months. Desperately. Still he did not get the type of work he is looking for.

I had been praying and dua in Tahajjud but without any result so far. Is there any dua that I/my husband can recite so that he can get the job?

JazakaAllah-o-Khair

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu dear sister,

Do you also live in Mebourne with your husband ? I live in Mebourne. Though I am not able to help regarding the job but Insha Allah I will pray. You can PM anytime if I can be of any help for you.

Dear sister do not give up....keep on praying..HE always listen to his servants. Pls do not think that there is no result of your prayers. Pls make dua with the firm belief in mind that your dua will be answered. If you do not see immediate rsults then there must be a great wisdom behind that....which might be beyond our limited understanding. Do not be hasty dear sister. Sometime HE test His servants and successful are those who remain steadfast in their test.

May Allah make things easy for you and your family. may He keep you and all of us steadfast. Ameen.

:wasalam:

GAZIJA

Staff member
Asslam-o-alaikum,

Dear brothers & sisters, my husband is looking for work in Melbourne for the last 6 months. Desperately. Still he did not get the type of work he is looking for.

I had been praying and dua in Tahajjud but without any result so far. Is there any dua that I/my husband can recite so that he can get the job?

JazakaAllah-o-Khair

Assalmu Aleikum sister,

I am in same situation, but I do not know any dua'a specifically for finding job but this;

Abu Sa'id al-Hudri said; "The Messanger of Allah entered the mosque one day, and saw a man among the Ansar, whose name was Abu Umammah. He said: O, abu Umammah, why do I see you sitting in the mosque when it is not the time for prayer? He said: Worries and debts, O Messenger of Allah. He said: Shall I not teach you some words which, If you say them, Allah will take away your worries and pay your debts? He said, Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: Say in the morning and the evening:

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min al-hamm wa al-huzan, wa a'udhu bika min al-'ajzi wal-kasal, wa a'udhu bika min al-bukhli wal-jubn, wa a'udhu bika min ghalbat ad-dayn wa qahr ar-rijali
(O, Allah, I seek refuge with You from distress and grief, and I seek refuge with You from incapacity and laziness, and I seek refuge with You from miserlines and cowardice, and I seek refuge with You from burden of debt and from being overpowered by men)

He,(Aby Umammah) said: "I did that , and Allah took away my worries and paid off my debt for me"
That is the one I found and I hope inshAllah it will help you. But you also have to make dua'a in the last 3rd of the night. Allah anwers dua'a of those who make it at that time, because He will answer do those who make dua' at that time.

May Allah make it eazy on you and your husband and all of us, that we may come out stronger from the calamaties which happen to us, and become better Muslims inshAllah.Ameen!!

weselam

timbuktu

assalamu alaykum

Ask your husband to do two things:

1. a lot of istaghfaar. that is:
say "astaghferullah" as much as possible. When someone makes astaghfaar his/hers constant wadheefa (reciting), Allah solves his/hers problems from source hitherto unknown to the supplicant.

2. after every fard prayer,please say the following three times:

اللهم اكفني بحلالك عن حرامك، و اغنني بفضلك عمن سواك

Allahummakfini bi halalika an haramika, wa aghnini bifadlika 3amman siwak
O Allah! make it sufficient for me through the halal (permitted) means, and make me indpendent through Your bounty of everyone except Yourself

aameen

I am sorry for the small font of the Arabic. A larger font is given on my blog, but I cannot give the link to my dua blog for now. To do so I have to first make 15 posts here. If you PM me, I will send you the link.

zebu

Thank you all

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am thankful to you all for your kind advise and dua. Allah will bless you all. We will pray and recite those duas you have mentioned, InsaAllah.

ZazakaAllah-o-khair.
Zebu