my intro

Mirage Hanim

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته

I'm new on the forum. From what i've seen so far i like it more than other forums i've been too, maybe because it's moderated well mashAllah. Jazak Allah Khair to the people who make it possible and work on it.

I'm a sister in Islam. I love my deen and try to learn something new all the time. I listen to many audio lectures, read articles and books. I don't belong to any sect and hope to live all my life as a practicing muslim inshAllah.

what else to write... oh, it's snowing outside and -5 C lol

Have a great day, everybody!!!

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركته
في امان الله

maymun

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركته

what else to write... oh, it's snowing outside and -5 C lol

Have a great day, everybody!!!

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركته
في امان الله
:salam2: :blackhijab:
welcome to the site amd family
subhaana allah looka at creation ot allah we are in summer which is very hot
insha allah enjoy staying here
may allah guide us:tti_sister: :tti_sister: all to the right path

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister,

Insha Allah you will benifit from us as we from you.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah!!!!!!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

JazakAllahu khayr sister.

Yeah, this site is moderated for quite a few reasons, most importantly because we wish that people understand Islam upon the Quran and Sunnah. That peolpe dont just write answers from the "top of their heads" but, do so using the verses from Quran and Hadith. And preferably find fatwa from the known Kibar Ulema'.

Also, we dont support any kind of arguing or debates, that is not purpose of this website.

We wish the site to be a warm and friendly place. inshaAllah.

Take Care and Again Welcome to the site!

Wasalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

JazakAllahu khayr sister.

Yeah, this site is moderated for quite a few reasons, most importantly because we wish that people understand Islam upon the Quran and Sunnah. That peolpe dont just write answers from the "top of their heads" but, do so using the verses from Quran and Hadith. And preferably find fatwa from the known Kibar Ulema'.

Also, we dont support any kind of arguing or debates, that is not purpose of this website.

Wasalam.