my introduction

mikeconley

Assalam Alaikum my brothers and sisters, my name is Mike Conley and me and my wife are new to Islam and look forward to serving Allah fully and completely. I was Christian born and found that the word of Allah is the one true word above him the is no other and no other deserves his worship. I'm looking to make Muslim friends and find happiness.

Platina.-

The best richness, is the richness of the soul.
Salaam O'alaikom Brother,
Welcome on TTI!
Ma Shaa Allah! Allahu akbar!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam:
Assalam-o-alikum Brother Mike Conley,

Welcome to Islam to you and to your wife. Very pleased and happy to see you here at TTI.
This is a good site where you can ask any questions and can also share your thoughts, and at the same time learn about our Deen.

So you live in Orlando... The city of Disney World, Universal Studio and many other parks. I went to Orlando in 2010 after 19 years. It was hot, but it was OK and fun.

So, how you came to Islam? If you don't mind sharing, then people here love to read conversion stories.

Hope to see you around brother.

Wassalam.
:wasalam:

Mansa

:SMILY206:Welcome to TTI, brother. I'm very pleased to hear that you and your wife are striving for Allah's grace! I'm sure you'll meet many interesting people across the forum. There is no true happiness, other then the faith in Allah. ;)!

mikeconley

thank you all for welcoming me to TTI i am very pleased to start my path to serving the word of Allah (praise be upon him) since i started to read the Hadith and Sunah and starting the Qur'an and found myself thrusting for more knowledge i new then that there was more power to these words than i have ever felt. I cant stop reading.
i was born a christian and lived in a pretty religious family, my grand parents go to church 3 or 4 times a week grand pa and cousin play in the church band and have for 30+ years and as i would go and try and learn and listen to what the preacher had to say and always thought there was some thing wrong about all this and could never understand why we have 2 gods and now i understand what i have always none there is only one true god and many messengers of god and we should only be worshiping one true god and now i know his name is Allah (praisse be upon him) i think my wife for finding the path and i am grateful to Allah (praise be upon him) for using her to show me the truth

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and welcome to islam to you both. If your wife likes, she too is the most welcome. Here is many whose are reverts and know very well some problems to new muslims.