My Membership

In the Name of Allah, The Beneficial, The Merciful. Salaam to my brethren and Sisters in this Deen. Am privileged to be part of this group which seeks to build an Islamic platform for interaction and Knowledge sharing. I therefore want to cease this opportunity to thank you for accepting me into your fold. Zarouk!!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Assalaamu `alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh.

Welcome to to the site, brother! Inshaa'Allaah you'll enjoy it here.

Alhamdulillah, am happy for this group. I have a question to ask. That is if you live with a relative who always insist that, in prayer you should use only certain verses of the Qur'an and not others, what should you do? Especially that, he thinks the other verses are not relevant for his immediate purpose

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Alhamdulillah, am happy for this group. I have a question to ask. That is if you live with a relative who always insist that, in prayer you should use only certain verses of the Qur'an and not others, what should you do? Especially that, he thinks the other verses are not relevant for his immediate purpose

assalamu alaykum, welcome to the website.

Your relative is strange and should also be careful of saying something that may be a major sin. The whole Qur'an is perfect, meaningful and can be used in our Salah prayers. It is established in the Sunnah that we recite Surah Fatihah after which we can read any surah or ayaat from the Qur'an. This is a matter of choice, if he chooses to read certain surahs that is fine, but he should never insist on other people or even himself not using anything else from the Qur'an.

Wasalamu Alaykum

PURE_SOUL87

welcome brother to this community....surely, you will benefit from every thread...
So feel free, you're at you virtual home:)

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
Is it advisable to marry from a different tribe, culture, colour, country or continent?

Assalaamu alaikum, welcome to the site brother.
regarding ur question, personally i would say there's nothing wrong that. What's important is a pious mate (or at least one who tries to be a better Muslim). .....talking from experience.
may ALLAH give us what's good for us.
ALLAH knows best.
Wassalaamu alaikum

Well am sorry to say this and do not mean any disrespect to any group of people. Just stating the fact. I want to understand why, people of middle east origin (especially the Arabs) do not want to marry their daughters to black African Muslims? Its rather strange, because we look up to them to set the examples but..... Please as i stated earlier no offense to anyone and sorry if this hurts any member of this group. Tribe or place of origin is no criteria for marriage in Islamic jurisprudence