MY NEW LITTLE LIFE,I'M WAITING FOR YOU

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

So a new life is coming to the world,again.
I expected this moment since I asked to be mother,
and Allah gave me you,my babies.
I'm so pleased to love you,and my eyes shine
everytime I hear you calling me "mamma".
How fortunate I am,how beautiful life is,
if there is you,my little joys around me.
A better place can't be
but here with you,my special gifts.
you all came in my life like a storm
and here I am to give you all my love.
And you,my new little life,I'm waiting for you,
be strong and faithful,and fear Allah

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

A better place can't be

very nice mashallah.

so are you pregnant and waiting for your baby to come? is this what you mean or have i not understood it.

may allah grant you wishs and dreams and give you patience and many rewards for your intentions.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
yes I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm really happy to have such a fortune.MAy Allah give me the patience and the strenght to grow up with all my children:tti_sister:

MutlekM

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

A better place can't be

MashaAllaah may Allaah give you a healthy and baby with great faith in Allaah Ameen.
PS I am envious of the poem im still a beginner when it comes to poetry but inshaAllaah i will get better.
Peace:)

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
yes I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm really happy to have such a fortune.MAy Allah give me the patience and the strenght to grow up with all my children:tti_sister:

congrats. im so happy for you. may your baby grow and be pious and beautiful inshallah. May your baby grow in good health and inshallah he or she be constantly rewarded in this world and in the hereafter and he or she's nasib in this donyah and the akira be of great blessings and benifets. may she or he be happy and satisfied and lucky with their nasib and life in this world and the worldafter.

im repeating myself above, but im doing so because i know how to say it in arabic but when putting it into english not sure how to say it exactly so i gave you a whole package. :hearts:

i intend this dua inshallah to my pregnancy and baby as well. but for you first.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you to everybody,I apperciate your thoughts and Du'as for my pregnancy,I hope to have a beautiful and faithful child.next month in sh Allah I'll know if it's son or daughter.@brother MutlekM,I write poetries since I was a girl,but I started doing it in english since I subscribed my profile on Tti.your poems too are good writings,I'm glad you liked it.I never thought to public a book of my poetries,because I found it foolish.I had more than 4oo perties about anything,but I threw them into the trash because the rememberings of the past just remain in my head and not in a sheet.so here,I wrote each poem inspirating by what my heart said,and I didn't take them from tti to show them out of it.these are poems of tti.if you ask me to dedicate a poem to something/one I can do it,but it remains with you.:lol:

MutlekM

thank you to everybody,I apperciate your thoughts and Du'as for my pregnancy,I hope to have a beautiful and faithful child.next month in sh Allah I'll know if it's son or daughter.@brother MutlekM,I write poetries since I was a girl,but I started doing it in english since I subscribed my profile on Tti.your poems too are good writings,I'm glad you liked it.I never thought to public a book of my poetries,because I found it foolish.I had more than 4oo perties about anything,but I threw them into the trash because the rememberings of the past just remain in my head and not in a sheet.so here,I wrote each poem inspirating by what my heart said,and I didn't take them from tti to show them out of it.these are poems of tti.if you ask me to dedicate a poem to something/one I can do it,but it remains with you.:lol:

MashaAllaah 400 lol i only made around 7 poems I started as a rapper but as I realized it was haram i stopped and started to write poems although they still have some rap influence in them and are not as well as yours but I am working on it. InshaAllaah if I have problems writing poems I'll ask you for advice.
Peace:)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

A better place can't be

:) :) :)

Hope you will have a lil cute sweet and lovely baby soon INSHA ALLAH:)

Be happy always sisi and take care..

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL bless all of us AAMEEN

Wonderful stanzas you have shared...