My saddened heart....

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: i'm disappointed, sad, angry, and exhausted. how could we be so blind? how could we be so arrogant? can't we see the tears of our brothers and sisters in palestine? why have we not done anything yet....ya Allah. when will we wake-up?! how could it be that we listen to music, that we imitate the ways of the kuffar...while our brothers on the other hand try to serve the deen and protect their land! have we lost our sense of feeling?!
day after day after day after day, young children, men, women and many others are being killed!!! what more do we want to see? hear?...if you think it's "gonna be ok", it's not! not until we wake up! not until we take responisibilty! not until we actually DO SOMETHING rather than saying "inshaAllah we will"(this is needed but with action, right NOW, RIGHT HERE)!.........people it's time to WAKE UP...why are we still asleep? i feel as though my heart is bleeding.....wallahi it is so painful! it hurts to know that my brothers and sisters in islam are suffering yet i'm here doing nothing about it! it hurts to know that there are "so called muslims" who dance and party while the blood of their brothers and sisters is shed!
ya rab!!!

[yt]j54KHC9FGas[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicomu Wa rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu dear sister

Thank you dear sister for sharing your feelings with us,and wallahi we all feel like that becasue we are not able to do so much for our brothers and sisters in palastine.We all are trying to help them at least on some way,trough donations,duas,prayers,and I pray to Allah that we can do more for them.

It is making me sad that when we are mentioning Palastine we do not mention other Muslim conutries like Iraq,Afganistan who suffer so much and everyone has forgeten on them.What we have done for them???
There countries are almost forgeten and Allah knows that I would give for them my life if I could only to help them, but nobody is mentiong them and thier suffer.Muslim leaders are not doing NOTHING to help them,neither Muslims all over the world.
For example I have made many donation in "Islamic relief" for Palastine Alhamdulillah,but I could not make any donation for Iraq,Afghanstan because there is no organization to make donation for them.
When we were making protests agaisnt Israel and thier attacts on our brothers and sisters in Palastine,we should remember Iraq,Afgahanistan in our protests too ,and American ocupation over them.

Why nobody is mentiong Iraq and Afghanistan???Why nobody is doing nothing to help them???They are our brothers and sisters too,and they also need our support and help,and they also need to know that they are not alone.
It is really sad and unaccetable for all of us to mention Palastine only untill forgeting other Muslim countries.

I agree with you dear sister,we should all take actions to help to our brothers and sisters,and not for Palastine but for other Msulim countries too,Inshallah.

May Allah reword you sister for your effort and all Muslims and may Allah subhan we teala help soon to our brothers and sisters:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

:wasalam:

yoko337

Asalamu alaikom waramatullah wabaratuhu

Dear Sister:shymuslima1:
I have the same felling as you, suhallah, life is very short and meny of brother and sister just focus on this life, run efter this fall life and forget Allah, Quran and Sunnah. Subhallah sister where i leave now is have alot of muslim and they just try to do thing to peace non beliver, there were very lite try to praktising Islam, I remember before i use to wear pans ( i allway put hijab) and Allhumdulillah i deside to put on the abaya and can you belive it in my class maybe more then half are muslim and they are look as me like the stranger and yes they know muslims women shoud not expose their beauty, Alhumdulilah Allah help me to be strong and keep my trust in him.

This fall life is just the try from Allah, either you past is or lost!!!!!! I belive the true will win those Jews and non beliver and they will see how power Allah is and we musc make alot of dua and action for owner sister and brother in palestien, we have the well ( money ) so we much spend is to help them, Insha Allah, no one on this eart can help much Except Allah subhatallah.

I am very thanksful to be on this web because evry one here are tyr to help us to remember Allah all the time:SMILY209:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

This fall life is just the try from Allah, either you past is or lost!!!!!! I belive the true will win those Jews and non beliver and they will see how power Allah is and we musc make alot of dua and action for owner sister and brother in palestien, we have the well ( money ) so we much spend is to help them, Insha Allah, no one on this eart can help much Except Allah subhatallah.

:salam2:

Please dear sister,Inshallah do not foget other Muslims countries who are suffering too in your duas.

May Allah bless you dear sister

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an and it is a very well known ayah that is constantly being repeated in our time, it is, Allah will not change the condition of the people until they change what is in themselves. Key word, themselves. We have to work on our Eemaan, we have to study the religion of Allah, know the concept of Wala wa Bara and implement it and continuously make dua, and adhere to Allah and His final Prophet, Muhammad :saw:. (The Qur'an and Sunnah) and beware of Bid'ah or innovations (newly invented matters). And we need to know much more than this.

Honestly, SubhanAllah the people in Palestine, and not just Palestine but the Muslims all around the world are in a better condition than us. I know now everyone is like what? But they are being raised to Jannatul Firdous everyday, every minute, every second, while we can not even wake up for Fajr salaah, or pray nawafil, of even dhikr. Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an, Those who die for the sake of Allah, do not think them dead for they are alive but you perceive it not. They are alive dwelling in the Gardens of gardens. The Gardens of Allah (SWT), therefore we should not weep for them but we should weep for ourselves because we are still in this dunya being constantly whispered to by shaytaan and not fulfilling our duties as Muslims.

Therefore, we must change the conditions within ourselves and once we do that Allah (SWT) will grant us victory. He has promised us this so why should we worry? The only thing we should worry about is changing the condition of our hearts and making the dua that the Prophet (SAW) made, O changer of the hearts, keep my heart on the straight path (paraphrasing). Wa Allahu Alam.

If I said anything wrong then it was from myself and may Allah (SWT) forgive me, and if I said something right then it was from Allah and all praises are due to Him ONLY. :shahadah: :hawla:

safiya58

as salamu aleykum

sister I can totally understand what is in your heart cuz I feel the same. and it is not only palestine... it is annoying that nobody ever speaks about the suffering of our brothers and sisters in Tchechenia, Iraq...etc... How many sisters and even brothers was raped there.... ones I was soooooo sad couldn´t stop crying... I wanted to get rid of the pain which was deep in my heart... I just couldn´t concentrate on anything else anymore... always thought about the fact that there are other muslims who are suffering so much.... I called a sister of me who loves and fears Allah, Subanallahu Teala.... I just wanted her to comfort me with reminding me of the Just and Mercy of Allah.... yes it is a pain only Allah can cure... my heart was filled with sadness and hate... I hate those soldiers tourtering civilians and I wished damnation upon them ... however my sister said to me if I was on their place I would also act the way they do............................ nooooooooooooooo never ever.... I don´t claim to be a very good person but by Allah I could not be like that and it is bec I believe in Allah.... I´m muslim.... and I just write this to show how much we owe to our Creator Who guided us and blessed us with Prophets... otherwise she was right... if I would not be a muslim I would also act like that...

safiya58

if the main thing for us is the happiness of this life and we concentrate to get it we will loose cuz we will be weak... but if we the main thing for us is our deen, Islam then we will be successfull... then it will not matter for us where so is from aslong he is a muslim.... imagine what would happen when all muslims in this world would stand up to fight for the rights of our oppressed brothers and sisters..... but as you said we are bussy with having a good time... it will not happen that we all unite... I mean not that soon... but Allah knows best...

here is the storry of an young Iraqi who joined the iraqi resistance...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52642

safiya58

Thank you dear sister for sharing your feelings with us,and wallahi we all feel like that becasue we are not able to do so much for our brothers and sisters in palastine.We all are trying to help them at least on some way,trough donations,duas,prayers,and I pray to Allah that we can do more for them.

It is making me sad that when we are mentioning Palastine we do not mention other Muslim conutries like Iraq,Afganistan who suffer so much and everyone has forgeten on them.What we have done for them???
There countries are almost forgeten and Allah knows that I would give for them my life if I could only to help them, but nobody is mentiong them and thier suffer.Muslim leaders are not doing NOTHING to help them,neither Muslims all over the world.
For example I have made many donation in "Islamic relief" for Palastine Alhamdulillah,but I could not make any donation for Iraq,Afghanstan because there is no organization to make donation for them.
When we were making protests agaisnt Israel and thier attacts on our brothers and sisters in Palastine,we should remember Iraq,Afgahanistan in our protests too ,and American ocupation over them.

Why nobody is mentiong Iraq and Afghanistan???Why nobody is doing nothing to help them???They are our brothers and sisters too,and they also need our support and help,and they also need to know that they are not alone.
It is really sad and unaccetable for all of us to mention Palastine only untill forgeting other Muslim countries.

I agree with you dear sister,we should all take actions to help to our brothers and sisters,and not for Palastine but for other Msulim countries too,Inshallah.

May Allah reword you sister for your effort and all Muslims and may Allah subhan we teala help soon to our brothers and sisters:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

mashallah sister I agree with you 100%... but it is possible to make donation to Iraq Afgahnistan and many other countries through islamic relief...

however Alhamdulliah that we have people in our ummah like you guys who care for each other and love and hate for the sake of Allah.... I´m really glad about it... may Allah protect you all and keep you save

palestine

Servant of Allah

Walaykum wasalam wrwb....ukhti the countries you've mentioned are NOT FORGOTTEN. but the reason why palestine is mentioned more often then others is becuase it has been in the longest war out of all the muslim countries that are now in war. it's not only iraq and afghanistan either that are in war, there's somalia, pakistan and many more countries that i cannot even name. i've not personally forgotten iraq or any other country....but why i focus mainly on palestine is because for 60 years it was at war, and the world had turned a blind eye against it. where as iraq, afghanistan and somalia were being aided by many muslims around the world when it was immediately attacked. just thought i'd explain...we can never forget the muslim lands, just because we mention one more often then others does not mean that we do not remember them. :) jazakaallahu khayran. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Walaykum wasalam wrwb....ukhti the countries you've mentioned are NOT FORGOTTEN. but the reason why palestine is mentioned more often then others is becuase it has been in the longest war out of all the muslim countries that are now in war. it's not only iraq and afghanistan either that are in war, there's somalia, pakistan and many more countries that i cannot even name. i've not personally forgotten iraq or any other country....but why i focus mainly on palestine is because for 60 years it was at war, and the world had turned a blind eye against it. where as iraq, afghanistan and somalia were being aided by many muslims around the world when it was immediately attacked. just thought i'd explain...we can never forget the muslim lands, just because we mention one more often then others does not mean that we do not remember them. :) jazakaallahu khayran. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister,and Inshallah when we mention Palastine that we mention other Muslims countries too.

May Allah bless you dear sister