My score - 10/10

brother4ever

:salam2:

BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF A PERSON, YOU HAVE TO DECIDE IF HE IS A COMPUTER GEEK OR A SERIAL KILLER. GO WITH YOUR GUT FEELING AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE. THERE ARE 10 PHOTOS. YOUR SCORE WILL BE GIVEN AT THE END

BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCORE AND FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS

< http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz

ALLAH HAFIZ

dna1987

Muslim Guy
That was quite fun :)

I only got six out of ten (everyone looked like a serial killer!! Lol).
My comment: "Not bad, but it might be best to avoid a career in either law enforcement or I.T. recruitment."

Thanks for the interesting link brother4ever. Salam alaikum.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

i got 9/10, which amazaing cos i was completly guessing, but i wonder which one i got wrong?!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam

that was interesting.

i had 7, i preferred to give the serial killers the benefit of the doubt...some of those computer people looked nasty.

brother4ever

That was quite fun :)

I only got six out of ten (everyone looked like a serial killer!! Lol).
My comment: "Not bad, but it might be best to avoid a career in either law enforcement or I.T. recruitment."

Thanks for the interesting link brother4ever. Salam alaikum.

Brother
No need 2 say thanks.:)

ALLAH HAFIZ

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
I tried it again, i got 7/10; those who are wearing glasses are the most difficult, cos they look serious , but dont let that fool you, i think many were actually serial killers!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Wow,
I got a 7/10 which means 70%.

If i got that grade in school i would go crazy, thats not my type of grade.

Anyways i dont mined that i got three wrong i want 2 do medicine not criminal justice.LOL

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

I get 5/10 and i took it agains i get 9/10. I was so surprise because of some them didn't look it murder like this guy who look like decent person but kill 8 women. Again we live in odd world where anything could happen.:SMILY139:

Amirah84

I got 8/10... however that was really scary! SubhanAllah gave me the creeps. Let me send it to my brothers....

:wasalam:

Ahmed_Pal

salam

WOW I got 10/10 I dont beliee myself, always my luck not good except this time.

I will change my profession to policeman now :)

salam

samiha

---------
Staff member

7/10 haha.

i know my JavaBeans... subhan'allah, that was... to say, interesting.

ok then

<wasalam>

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I got 8 . But its a guessing. I hope the FBI scout come knocking on my door and offer me some criminal jobs.

Sister Albint Almuslima, some student here cry even when they get 70 , serious. Singapore is probably the most stressful place on the planet earth

thanks brother4ever

Saeed O.J

Assalam Alykom

I got 7/10 (twice)..... Cool stuff..

Brother4ever inta min hawali, khalidiya, feheheel, wela fintas.....lol...

:wasalam:

KING JUNAID

4/10
Man i cant believe am that stupid to me all looked like language inventor as well as serial killers lol..