Video My story of converting to islam: My name is Leanne now i am known as Zayna

Zayna85908

Hello, Salam alaykum. When i was 18 i met a muslim guy who became my friend in my home town Hull/England. We got to know each and a few months later I explained i wanted a religion and to get to God closer. So he told me about Islam and i had another guy who was christian tell me about christianity. I didnt really undestand the bible and it made no sense to me. Then my muslim friend kept telling me things that made sense and made me see the truth. After 6 months i converted to Islam and me and my muslim guy friend got married as we liked each other!

2 months after that i really felt i should wear hijab and i wanted to as i learned more and more about islam. Then one day i told my husband and suddenly went to my room put it on after trying it on soo many times and finally went outside with it on. people asked me questions my family hated it and didnt speak to me and now i am happy as ever. :hijabi: Now me and my husband have a 5 months old son who is beautiful. I try and get my mum to read books and tell her about Islam but she does not want to know. And said i am not to go to her house with a hijab but i will not disobey Allah subhanawa-ta-alah. Hamdela i am muslim and i found peace. thank you for reading for my story. its been 2 and a half years since converting to islam and i knwo what it means to me.

massi

:salam2:
masha Allaah sister you are brave muslima to put your hidjab before your mom's wish ....may Allaah reward you in your right path ...and of course it's naturel thing from your behavior's mom so don't worry also be a good daughter for her without disobey Allaah subhanaho wataala
....:lol::lol::lol:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Sister,

Welcome to TTI!!! :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

We`re your on-line family. May Allah subhanahu wa taala increase your faith and knowledge in Islam, and keep you steadfast on this road to paradise.

chiara

mashallah

Beautiful story sister , i m thinking to wear hijab to ,I convert since 2 month bot i did do me shahaha yet ( very soon Inshallah) but i m thinking to wears hijab since i become muslim i feel more shy then before i search more respect when i walk on street , beauty is natural we dont need (women) to show all body to be beautiful ,

you was lucky to meet your husber Inshallah

:hijabi:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum
Subhanallah it was so inspiring story. Subhanallah.
May Allah always guide your way and guide your family to this right path. Amin.
welcome to TTI, sister.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Beautiful story sister , i m thinking to wear hijab to ,I convert since 2 month bot i did do me shahaha yet ( very soon Inshallah) but i m thinking to wears hijab since i become muslim i feel more shy then before i search more respect when i walk on street , beauty is natural we dont need (women) to show all body to be beautiful ,

you was lucky to meet your husber Inshallah

:hijabi:
mashallah! may Allah give you the courage and bravery to wear hijab, and make it all easy for you.
Ameen

palestine

Servant of Allah
sister mashallah! wallahi you brought tears to my eyes. this is the kind of people we need in our ummah. those who want to please Allah rather than society. I am so happy for you. welcome to our family. you may have lost one family but know that you have found billions more. mashallah! we love you sister.
asalamu alaykum.

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom,

Alhamdulillah! Beautiful story sister, may you continue to be strong and discover more and more beauty in Islam and the joy of worshipping Allah, Insha Allah I wanted to reference a hadith I recently heard about but do not have the exact hadith. It mentions something about Muslims of the West being the ones that will be steadfast in protecting our Deen. If I find the exact hadith I will post it, Insha Allah.

ADILNOOR

SISTER

Asalamu alaikum sister It was nice to read your story,i hope that you will now follow islam very strictly.It is a duty of every muslim to spread the message of ISLAM to everybody,so you should also play a part.Remember sister all of us and pray for us.It was really really nice to read about u.So keep it up Sister.May all of us bless ALLAH.:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Sister u r really gr8 as u have shown the courage to face the world for truth masha allah may Allah help all of us in following and understanding the truth (Islam) Ameen. Sister pls rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

skywings90

Welcome sister to TTI, I do admire your courage by taking the next step of wearing the hijab, :ma:
Try to tell your mother about Islam and tell her how it did change you, and remember whatever she say and do, treat her nice and respect her, cause she's still you mother and have rights on you.

halah

Asslamu alaikum

Allahu Akbar,Mashaa Allah,May Allah strengthen your faith sister ,bless you and your family .:hearts:

liaa

mashallah sisterr!! your storyy is soo soo beautiful! even looks like a fairytale, i hope Allah(swt) will give u even more beautiful things , and maybe He will make your parents to accept islam , inshallah!
I'm very happy to hear such beautiful stories, thx for sharing with us

jimcate

Allah bless you

God bless you, sister zayna! You have shown true courage and faith in wearing the hajib. Looking forward to more of your posts.:tti_sister: