NAsheed Death Ahmad Bukhatir

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/death_nasheed.jpg[/imgleft]Death by Ahmad Bukhatir. [SIZE=-1]Ahmed Bukhatir Nasheed. This is a good movie with nice nasheed in background. It is about preparing for the death and makes one think about his/her life... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]/Death by Ahmad Bukhatir. [SIZE=-1]Ahmed Bukhatir Nasheed. This is a good movie with nice nasheed in background. It is about preparing for the death and makes one think about his/her life... [/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
/
/

[vg]-952803760717379037[/vg]

mujahid

Death

Subhaanallah this is beautiul. Ya Allah, I am pleased with You as my Lord, with Muhammad (SAWS) as my Messenger and with Islam as my Deen.

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

I am very touched and awwed by this beautiful nasheed that Mabsoot has posted mashallah zazak allahu khiar and may allah grant you all the greatest reward...which is paradise inshallah!

Allahuma ameen!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:tti_sister: :salam2: . Hey mabsoot. i didn't know any other way to contact you. but the website has a problem. the nasheeds voices are cut off. and i think it is the government.Please reply and tell me what is wrong with this. thanks.
PS: Many ISLAMIC WEBSITES ARE NOT WORKING. YOU CAN JUST GUESS WHY.:salam2: :confused: