need an answer asap plz......

Mehry

:bismillah:
:salam2: dear sis's and bro's

I have a question about:

what is de difference between Hadith and Sira and who are the Qussas and what was their role in development of the hadith knowledge?

this a one of the questions of my teacher and he asked me to do some research but i cant find anything about Sira and Qussas.....can any1 help me with this inshAllah......

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

iqzero

:bismillah:
:salam2: dear sis's and bro's

I have a question about:

what is de difference between Hadith and Sira and who are the Qussas and what was their role in development of the hadith knowledge?

this a one of the questions of my teacher and he asked me to do some research but i cant find anything about Sira and Qussas.....can any1 help me with this inshAllah......

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

WaAla3ykum Salaamu Warahamtullahi Wabarakaatuh,

This is a lecture about "history of hadhiths" in very clear detail which will clear for you a lot of things. Its a bit long winded but the explanations are very clear and once you finish it you can answer anyone about any matter. Worth your time inshaallah.

[yt]XulKyLhS694[/yt]
Info on the video:
A Brief History Of Hadith Collection And Criticism a Lecture by Dr. Jonathan A Brown a hadith scholar (Assistant Professor of Islamic Studies) from the University of Washington

"I have never been more impressed with anybody in history in my life than with Muslim hadith scholars. I mean, when I first started studying hadith I was very skeptical, I though it was all made-up and bogus but the more you study it the more you just appreciate the intense brain power of these people."

muthmainnah

Sirah Rasul Allah (Life of the Apostle of God) or Sirat Nabawiyya (Life of the Prophet) (from Arabic سيرة) is the Arabic term used for the various traditional Muslim biographies of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wassalam), from which most historical information about his life and the early period of Islam is derived. The name is often shortened to "Sira" or "Sirah"

Hadith:
According to Muslims tradition, the collection of ahadith or sayings by or about the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wassalam) was a meticulous and thorough process that began right at the time of Muhammad. Of the many companions, Abu Hurayrah taught ahadith (plural of hadith) to students, one of whom was Hammam ibn Munabbih. Ibn Munabbih wrote down these ahadith. The original manuscripts are present even to this day in the Libraries of Berlin, Beirut and Damascus. Needless to say ahadith collection (even in the written form) began very early on - from the time of Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wassalam) and right through the centuries that followed. The Collections, however, of Imam Bukhari and Muslim stand out because of their painstaking and thorough method employed in ascertaining the authenticity of ahadith. Thus muslims reject 'collections' that are not robust in withstanding the tests of authenticity.

you can refer to this link to know the science of hadith:
http://muttaqun.com/scienceofhadith.html