Need Dua

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu

Ramada mubarak my dear sisters and brothers in islam. I hope you are all in the best health and iman inshaAllah..

If anyone out there knows any duas I can pray for dua Qunut, on witr prayer, then please share with me.. :)

wassalam alaikum warahmatullah

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

Dua Qunut (to be recited in Witr Prayer)

1. Allah hum mahdinee feeman hadayta,
Wa 'afinee feeman 'afayta,
wata wal-lane feeman twal-layta
wa barik lee feema a'taita,
waqinee shar-ra ma qadayta,
fa-innaka taqdee wala yuqda 'alayk,
innahu laa Yazil-lu man walayt,
wala ya'iz-zu man 'adaita,
tabarakta rabbana wata 'alaita,
nastaghfiruka wanatubu ilayka,
Wa sal-lal lahu alan-nabee.

Translation:

Oh Allah, make me among those whom You have guided,
and make me among those whom You have saved, and make
me among those whom You have chosen, and bless whatever
you have given me, and protect me from the evil which you have decreed; verily, You decide the things and nobody can decide against You; and none whom You have committed to Your care shall be humiliated and none whom You have taken as an enemy shall taste glory. You are blessed, our Lord, and Exalted, we ask for Your forgiveness and turn to You. Peace and mercy of Allah be upon the Prophet.

2.Allah humma inna nast'eenuka wa nastaghfiruka wa nu'minu bika wa natawak-kalu 'alayka wa nuthne 'alayk-al khayr. Wa nashkuruka wa laaa nakfuruka wa nakhla'u wa natruku man-y yafjuruka. Allah humma iyyaka na'budu wa laka nusal-lee wa nasjudu wa ilayka nas'a wa nahfidu wa narju rahmataka wa nakhsha 'azabaka inna 'azabaka bil kuf-fari mulhiq.

Translation:

Oh Allah, we ask you for help and seek your forgiveness, and we believe in You and have trust in You, and we praise you in the best way and we thank You and we are not ungrateful to you, and we forsake and turn away from the one who disobeys you. O Allah, we worship You only and pray to You and prostrate ourselves before You, and we run towards You and serve You, and we hope to receive your mercy, and we fear your punishment. Surely, the disbelievers will receive your punishement.