need help pleeeeeeeez

kalamkabeer

alsalam alekom how do you do may name is ghareeb ahmed jaffari i am from ksa i saw your web site by chance when i was waching the girl latifah am sory my sister latifah and i was verey habby to see her that how i saw your web site now im going to talk about me im student in english literature but im not so good at english you know so if you have aroom to chat with you muslims and be benifit from you and i well do my best to help brpther and sister GAD bless you all

kalamkabeer

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته am 24 years old am been 24 before two dayes im so happy am at my last terme or year in english literature i know my english is not that good as you be but im working on it it so hi every body ohhh i forget to mention that i am from ksa thank you.

Joanna-Aisha

Wa alykoum e salam:) Welcome here, and I hope you will find a lot of help here and good people in shaaAllah:)Maa el salama

web_knight

spread the peace
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته am 24 years old am been 24 before two dayes im so happy am at my last terme or year in english literature i know my english is not that good as you be but im working on it it so hi every body ohhh i forget to mention that i am from ksa thank you.
Assalamu aleikom,

Ya hala feek ya bin Jaafari,
I am your brothher Ibrahim from egypt

I add my voice to yours I think this site needs chatting rooms

feel free to cotact me

wassalamu aleikom wa rahmatu ellahi wa barakatuh.
Ibrahim
*removed*

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

I put forth my opinion that I do not think TTI needs chatting rooms. The purpose of TTI is to get together in a halaal atmosphere and gain and recieve knowledge.

Chat rooms often indulge in vain talk, a blurring of lines in what is proper between genders, ignorant posters, flared angers, resentments, and wasting of time in general.

So basically one it's too hard to moderate, and secondly we DONT want you all to just sit here and be on TTI all day! It's good yes, masha'allah but it is amal that will be on your scales, so we also have to work for that. Go out and read Qur'aan, memorize it, try to find sources of aquiring knowledge, benefitting your community etc.

I hope you understand.

wasalam

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Salam brother ghareeb and welcome to TTI. Hope to inshala see more posts by you.

I agree with sis samiha, but wait can I just ask something, regarding what was help needed? Im confused

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

:) Yeah I was also wondering, and also welcome to the website, I think I left that neglected in my above post.

As I said we dont do chatting but there's lots of brothers here you can get to know better through PMs etc, and feel free to do so.

Looking forward to your contributions insha'allah!

wasalam

web_knight

spread the peace
Assalamu Alaikom
I respect sister samiha's openion but I still claim that we need a chatting room
it can be legally organised so that no mixed gender conversation are allowed why not?
In Gharib he is missing out on the immidiate english contact vocal or written
but also ingeneral having IM in this site will strengthen the bonds between us.

thanks,
Wassalam
Ibrahim

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamu Alaikom
I respect sister samiha's openion but I still claim that we need a chatting room
it can be legally organised so that no mixed gender conversation are allowed why not?
In Gharib he is missing out on the immidiate english contact vocal or written
but also ingeneral having IM in this site will strengthen the bonds between us.

thanks,
Wassalam
Ibrahim

I agree with Ibrahim . Anyways , both of them are brothers..