Need Help

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

dear brothers and sisters, I'm a student and I do have a hope to follow (any) useful Islamic courses. I'm ready to go to any part of the world to study Islam because we don't have such courses in my country to follow.so I'm sure that there are many Muslims from various parts of the world in TTI family. So, if you find any suitable courses in your country please inform me so that Insha Allah I can discuss with my parents and make my future bright......
please pray for me:tti_sister::tti_sister:
SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE

Last edited:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazakallahu hair,
do you know any thing about IRF? it's in north India.......
by the way, does the above university provide education to ladies? (i'm not a brother)

oh....sorry for the confusion Sister!

i think Deoband University is for males only.

regarding IRF....i have to look for someone who has knowledge of it. they provide islamic school education but university-level....not sure.

inshallah tell u soon about it.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Sister,

Darul Uloom Deoband is not upon Quran and Sunnah. They have many problems even in the basics of Islaam like Tawheed and Aqeedah.

You might want to listen to lecture of Dr. Murtaza Baksh (Link --> http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/?url=list&type=audio&cat=rudud&page=3) about Deoband if you are interested to know more about them and if you understand urdu.

IRF is a Dawah organization based in Mumbai.
It is not a University, although they have Islamic School for kids.

Preston University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu has BIAS Bachelor in Islamic Studies Course for Women.
They have separate Hostel facilities for Women.

Below is their website.
http://www.prestonchennai.ac.in/

:wasalam:

:wasalam:

bono

STUDY

:salam2:

dear brothers and sisters, I'm a student and I do have a hope to follow (any) useful Islamic courses. I'm ready to go to any part of the world to study Islam because we don't have such courses in my country(Sri lanka) to follow.so I'm sure that there are many Muslims from various parts of the world in TTI family. So, if you find any suitable courses in your country please inform me so that Insha Allah I can discuss with my parents and make my future bright......
please pray for me:tti_sister::tti_sister:
SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE

Try INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNVERSITY MALAYSIA

ALL THE BEST TO U