Question: Need Help !

adl-kaan

Assalam Alekum all , should I come out( I have same-sex attractions) to my friend/friends that I have attractions towards my own gender? ( I am Male 20 Y.o)... I want to struggle with these feelings, I know its a test , I know they cannot change my situation , its all in ALLAH'S hand ...but isn't it better to share , so that I can be my real self to someone ..maybe they can help me ...should I trust them ? , maybe they can help me with my feelings , Console me ..isn't it better to talk to them then seeking care/affection from bad people online ( I mean chatrooms , stalkers )...? I read someone that its not wise to reveal your secrets to your friends they can be your enemy ; I think some Islamic Scholar said that , and that we should have limits in friendship etc. maybe it means that I am asking from a human rather than Allah ..I don't know what to do ? I never came out to anyone in real-life....how would I know this friend of my is Trust-worthy and this disclosure isn't going to affect our friendship and brotherhood ....that they aren't gonna judge me .help me kindly all brothers and sisters. What is ISLAMIC opinion on disclosing secrets . P.S I live in Pakistan

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

I think you answer your own question with how would you know this friend of yours is trust-worthy and this disclosure isn't going to affect your friendship and brotherhood. There is so much going on in your mind, you probably feel like you will burst, but this might put too much strain on a friendship. Turn to Allah first - you can keep no secrets from Him, but He will hide those that you do not reveal.

I don't think I answered you very adequately, but I see you need an urgent response. May Allah forgive any wrong information.

May Allah keep us all safe from fitnah. Be strong brother.

zaman-gm

You have to do your part to concentrate on good thinking.
Just reciter Quran more and more, again and again. This is the medicine that can help to strengthen your heart i think.
May Allah SWT Help You.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Then indeed you, O those astray [who are] deniers,
Will be eating from trees of zaqqum
And filling with it your bellies
And drinking on top of it from scalding water
And will drink as the drinking of thirsty camels.
That is their accommodation on the Day of Recompense.
~Holy qur'an Surah: Al Waqi'ah 56:51/52/53/54/55/56

Assalamu'alaikum!
Stop behaving the opposite ,be honest to yourself
that you are a man and should behave and paying respect
to Allah swt that created what you are!
Be strong and beat the evil whispering in you.
Don't let shaithan win ,prove the devil what you are made of
instead of being a laughing stock
you should be the one laughing at the devil's most stupidest joke .
So rise and beat the odd in YOU (the shaithan whispers).
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
So O men and jinns! Which favour of your God will you deny?
~Holy Qur'an surah ArRahman.
~Surah Ar Rahman - Beautiful Recitation

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!
~Wassalam.