Need serious guidance and help

ayesha.ansari

When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me how to help your self. how to get out of this thing and how to make your character perfect. More you start feel....when in previous life you do a mistake and can easily repent and can easily weep before ALLAH. now it has been very tough for me to cry over any thing or on any death ... last time i weep on my uncle death who is best friend of my father and i don't remember after that i cry.
Can some body tell me what it is and how to cope with this situation. :tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You are just going through a spiritual dry spot. It happens to everyone. There are times when we feel very alone and in a dark spot. It is normal.

The benefit is this: When you open yourself to the blessings around you; your faith is renewed like a baby.

You have to understand this too is a blessing. Now you have knowledege of how people feel when they are desolate. You are learning empathy. You are now in the shoes of those who hurt.

We will make dua. You are one of my flowers of Islam. I Believe in your faith, little sister. So here's love at you.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

sister, even if all the wrongs are present inside you (as u said) so what? why should that keep you back from coming back to Allah? can you name even a single person who doesnt makes mistakes or sins? u believe in Allah and His messenger...you are a Muslim.... Allah blessed you as a muslimah! how many nowadays care about their level of faith? but you do!

you have to try sister...you have to. dnt let shaitan rejoice tht you have given up!

soon we will be under the earth...what we want there? garden or pain? and then we will be standing on the hot Day. wht we want there? to stand under hot sun or under Allah's shade? and then where we will wish to go? into jannah or fire?

go thru list of *major sins* and mark a point in which to need to change. make good frnds n keep making duas.

may Allah bless you.

K-A-K

AssalamuAlaykum Ayesha! :)

I can relate to you pretty well, actually! And I will say that it's a VERY good thing that you can feel that you've been a sinner for quite a while. Better late than NEVER, really! Atleast you have have realized that you've not been what one should be. It takes quite a lot of courage and self-abasement to even get to that point. But you have done that and mashAllah i appreciate that.

Sometimes we feel that: hey, you know what, I am a human being afterall, i was bound to mess up. so why just cry over such a thing. This has happened to me already Ayesha and i know it sucks. It is true that we are human beings and we are bound to sin. We are forgetful creatures. But then maybe that is why He created us. He is Forgiving, Merciful and Compassionate. How would He be so if there weren't creatures with free will who faltered and then repented? However, that doesn't mean that we are inclined to evil. He made us on the inclination to Good.

We have some sense of evil to actually value and know what good is. But if evil pervades our Good, then that is against our Fitrah. We should realize this before its too late to repent.

This place is a testing ground. More like a classroom. we learn to be humans here with the resources that God has granted us. He has given us the sense to know evil so that we can move towards good. Praying and struggling for it adds more to our humanity. To sit back and have no remorse is not a wise thing to do. Its non-human. Allah SWT has shown us both the ways so that know what we are into. It is either the Acceptance of the Teacher or Rejection. And acceptance can only be attained if we confess to the teacher that we have done wrong things. we have messed up and want an out from that place. He will help you inshAllah for we know that He has the Power to do so..

Sister, i feel that you've come a long way. :) Please keep struggling and contemplate on what your life has been all this while. Don't panic if this takes long. because "slow and steady wins the race".. If we race towards a thing, we usually trip in between and fall back. So, if at all, it takes you long, it's fine, inshAllah, you'll learn. It will be a journey of self-discovery... How much potential you have to be patient. And i'm sure that inshAllah you are patient..

If you can't cry anymore.. then don't worry. How about cry over the fact that you can't cry? I have done that. I have been through what you are facing. I still am. I havent 'recovered' fully as yet. And sometimes my tears abandon me. And i cry over IT! The more you cry, the more remorse you feel. Get it all out of your system Ayesha!

remember that we as humans are inclined to the Good of things inherently. We forget that, and then evil takes the better of us. But to overthrow evil is possible too. Its a matter of choice and patience. Try to correct yourself where ever you can. Gradually things improve. It doesn't happen overnight! And try to feel more positive about things. It is hard, i know it is. But it's worth a try. and crave for His help.. He is Most Merciful.

Prayers.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
When you feel that your life is full of sins and you are not good. by reading books and reading good advices of companion of prophet you find out that every wrong thing is present inside you(or you got a feeling of that this is the thing you are doing previous many years) and if you want to figure that out or try to write that in your mind or copy so that can get any solution; but you feel blank and see your self moving toward darkness. then tell me how to help your self. how to get out of this thing and how to make your character perfect. More you start feel....when in previous life you do a mistake and can easily repent and can easily weep before ALLAH. now it has been very tough for me to cry over any thing or on any death ... last time i weep on my uncle death who is best friend of my father and i don't remember after that i cry.
Can some body tell me what it is and how to cope with this situation. :tti_sister:

:salam2:

Sister,it is waswasa from shaytaan.When every trick fails,he tries to come and tell us "you are no good" or "how good you are",it means all his trick is failed and now he is desperately trying to let us lose our morale.Shaytaan is mayoos(has despaired from Allah's mercy) and wants us to be the same.

Iman has it's it's highs and lows,as sister apaa pointed spritual dry spot or as some call it "dark night of the soul".I,too have felt that void sister,its torturous I agree,when you feel nothing at all.In reality,it is simply a trick of shaytaan telling us,you are'nt any good";do not lose hope sister,it is a sign of your striving and victory agains shaytaan.Alhamdulillah,just hold onto Allah's rope and He will lead you from darknes towards light,as it says in Surah al Baqarah,that Allah is the wali of those who believe ,He takes them out of darkness towards light.
Read Qur'an everyday sister and ,do this exercise before sleeping or whenever you feel low,think about Allah,His names His creations,His signs mentioned in the Qur'an,think of things around you,how beautiful they are and how perfect the Creator,think about them and ponder over them.The signs.InshaAllah when you pray,think of it as well.Try to think of Allah when alone and in crowd,look at things and think of Allah who created them.Look at people around you,who are kind and loving and merciful to you,your parents,your siblings,your friends,your mother.When I look at my mother,who is so loving and merciful to me,it makes me cry how Merciful Allah is to us who is soooo much more Merciful than this merciful mother He gifted me,the food he gifted me,the water,the land I walk upon ,He gifted me,the air I breathe He gifted,but "qaleelam ma tashkurun"Alhamdulillah ya Rabb,I dont know if a sajdah is enough to thank Allah for all these gifts.
Just whenever you feel in a void sister,think of these gifts and the one who gifted these to us.

May Allah help you and us all and guide us.Ameen.

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

Sister,it is waswasa from shaytaan.When every trick fails,he tries to come and tell us "you are no good" or "how good you are",it means all his trick is failed and now he is desperately trying to let us lose our morale.Shaytaan is mayoos(has despaired from Allah's mercy) and wants us to be the same.

Iman has it's it's highs and lows,as sister apaa pointed spritual dry spot or as some call it "dark night of the soul".I,too have felt that void sister,its torturous I agree,when you feel nothing at all.In reality,it is simply a trick of shaytaan telling us,you are'nt any good";do not lose hope sister,it is a sign of your striving and victory agains shaytaan.Alhamdulillah,just hold onto Allah's rope and He will lead you from darknes towards light,as it says in Surah al Baqarah,that Allah is the wali of those who believe ,He takes them out of darkness towards light.

Read Qur'an everyday sister and ,do this exercise before sleeping or whenever you feel low,think about Allah,His names His creations,His signs mentioned in the Qur'an,think of things around you,how beautiful they are and how perfect the Creator,think about them and ponder over them.The signs.InshaAllah when you pray,think of it as well.Try to think of Allah when alone and in crowd,look at things and think of Allah who created them.Look at people around you,who are kind and loving and merciful to you,your parents,your siblings,your friends,your mother.When I look at my mother,who is so loving and merciful to me,it makes me cry how Merciful Allah is to us who is soooo much more Merciful than this merciful mother He gifted me,the food he gifted me,the water,the land I walk upon ,He gifted me,the air I breathe He gifted,but "qaleelam ma tashkurun"Alhamdulillah ya Rabb,I dont know if a sajdah is enough to thank Allah for all these gifts.
Just whenever you feel in a void sister,think of these gifts and the one who gifted these to us.

May Allah help you and us all and guide us.Ameen.

shukran brother for this wise advice ,which many of us need