NEED SOME ADVICE.

naquan20

ASALAMU ALAKUIM BROTHERS AND SISTAERS! I WOULD REALL LIIK IF SOME1 KAN HELP ME OUT HERE.SEE THE THING IS DAT IM QUITE YUNG AND I WANT 2 MARRY INSHALLAH SOON. MY WHOLE THING IS HOW ARE WE BROTHERS SUPPOSE TO APPRACH OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE A MOVE. I KNO YU HAVE 2 SPEAK 2 THE SISTERS WALI ... BUT WAT IF YU DNT KNO HER WALI WAT SHUD YU DO?...:salam2:

Rashid Ampong

Islamic Discussion.

Assalamu alaykum w.w., Masa allah and Jazaka llahu khaira, I'm happy to hear that you're getting marriage soon nsa allah. But now the problem is, you don't know the Wali of her side right? so, rgrding this matter, in accordance with the Islamic way, if there's no any Wali to be presented you have to go and find any Da'awh Center or Ulamas( Islamic Scholarship) they knows what in the Qur'an or in Hadith doign to be.

Brother Abu Jehan
Khamis Mushayt, KSA

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Firstly, may I humbly request that you do not write in "slang" but use proper grammar and spelling when addressing such serious issues. It makes it much more difficult for some to discern what you are asking or of you are being serious when using "text" speak. Mashallah, I've read your posting history and you seem a very bright and educated young man. Let that education shine that Allah swt has blessed you with.

Secondly, you mention you are young, how young? Are you employed and thus can support a wife and future offspring? It is your obligation to be able to support her monetarily and provide housing and necesities. I noticed from a previous post you stated you were in highschool which leads me to belive you are still under the monetary support of your parents, yes? Thank you brother for any calrification you can provide.

Wasalaam

naquan20

Salaam brother,

Firstly, may I humbly request that you do not write in "slang" but use proper grammar and spelling when addressing such serious issues. It makes it much more difficult for some to discern what you are asking or of you are being serious when using "text" speak. Mashallah, I've read your posting history and you seem a very bright and educated young man. Let that education shine that Allah swt has blessed you with.

Secondly, you mention you are young, how young? Are you employed and thus can support a wife and future offspring? It is your obligation to be able to support her monetarily and provide housing and necesities. I noticed from a previous post you stated you were in highschool which leads me to belive you are still under the monetary support of your parents, yes? Thank you brother for any calrification you can provide.

Wasalaam
im 17 turning 18 in april inshallah. i am employed but i dont think at this moment i have the means to support a wife. i have thought this over, and over, and made plans and goals so inshallah if i live maybe a year or 2 longer frm now i will be able to. thats whyim interested in lookin for a potential spouse but i dont know what to do i can't juss go approach a sistah. i really dont kno any muslimah like that.

shichemlydia

trial to help....

salam alikoum,
i will tell you about the safest way to address a woman for marriage, it is used in my area and it is good.
the first thing you should have seen the woman before of course, then if you like her, try to let her knows that you are going to ask her for marriage and wait for her opinion. if she says yes, then ask her or get to know where she lives and send your parent to her parents.
usually they do not give the final decision in the first place, they will ask you to give them sometime to get information about you.....
the scholars of islam have permitted to talk to a woman in public for this sake if you are unsure whether you will have the opportunity to see her again.
and may allah swt make it easy for you and grant you the best wife, ameen
wa salam alikoum