Need the HELP of the UMMAH!!!

Asalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am looking for Muslim brothers and sisters to help me in a online Dawah project.

As you know most of the people in the West have a very bad perception of Islam which I don't blame them because media does a great job of making Islam and Muslims look really bad and many of my family members that are Catholic thinks the same as the majority when they see the news. Many Christian/Catholics that I have spoken to about us believing in Jesus(A.S) are pretty shocked. Many other Christians also say to me that how come Muslims aren't doing enough to educate about Islam.

I have been giving Dawah in a different way that I believe can be very beneficial by using some really good videos from our website Insh Allah. As you know internet and social networking such a powerful tool and this is something we as muslims can use Insh Allah towards giving Dawah and by doing this we may not be questioned by Allah(S.W.T) in passing the message to the non-muslims. I find that YouTube has some good content that can educate non-muslims but it can also mislead them in thinking Islam is really bad as you probably have seen some of those type of videos.

Insh Allah I look forward in hearing from you and having you work with me on this as I find its a very crucial and important time for the Ummah to start being productive.

You can contact us directly at [email protected] as well.

Faslan

asalaamu alaikum brother,
i like your Dahwah Effort i'm also have a plan for dahwah
i'm totaly agree with your point most people have misunderstood our religon

do you have a youtube channel

these youtube channes may be helpful thedailyremainder, Dr yasir quadri's youtube channel

Asalamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am looking for Muslim brothers and sisters to help me in a online Dawah project.

As you know most of the people in the West have a very bad perception of Islam which I don't blame them because media does a great job of making Islam and Muslims look really bad and many of my family members that are Catholic thinks the same as the majority when they see the news. Many Christian/Catholics that I have spoken to about us believing in Jesus(A.S) are pretty shocked. Many other Christians also say to me that how come Muslims aren't doing enough to educate about Islam.

I have been giving Dawah in a different way that I believe can be very beneficial by using some really good videos from our website Insh Allah. As you know internet and social networking such a powerful tool and this is something we as muslims can use Insh Allah towards giving Dawah and by doing this we may not be questioned by Allah(S.W.T) in passing the message to the non-muslims. I find that YouTube has some good content that can educate non-muslims but it can also mislead them in thinking Islam is really bad as you probably have seen some of those type of videos.

Insh Allah I look forward in hearing from you and having you work with me on this as I find its a very crucial and important time for the Ummah to start being productive.

You can contact us directly at [email protected] as well.

asalaamu alaikum brother,
i like your Dahwah Effort i'm also have a plan for dahwah
i'm totaly agree with your point most people have misunderstood our religon

do you have a youtube channel

these youtube channes may be helpful thedailyremainder, Dr yasir quadri's youtube channel

You can email me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details Insh Allah