Needed, the wisdom of Solomon... anyone?

Sheba_770

Salam Aleykum,
I feel somewhat embarrased from what I am about to ask, your help in. I had a dream about a week ago and in that dream I found myself looking at the stars and moon ,when all of the sudden I saw, what I perceived as four angels in the ski, all four dressed in white. All of the sudden out of nowhere I was carrying a, about twelve inch wooden case and man whose face I could not see was hurrying me to run with that case towards what seem to be either a temple or a mosque when I finally made it, a man came out to greet me and when I went to hand over the case ,once again out of nowhere I new how to open the case that had secretly carried inside a bar of gold with a foreign language inscripted in the bar. I did not know how to read it but I knew it was the name of a man..... what man? i don't know
Please, someone help me solve this riddle to this dream.

Thank you, Sheba

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum assalam.

*sigh* ah my sis, if I could interpret dreams, I would first and foremost interpret my own confusing dreams.

I dream a lot, but usually forget them if I don't try hard to remember. That's because many times they are sooooo long and drawn out I forget them while dreaming and even more when not. lol. So I kinda of think "If I can't remember them, they must not be too important anyway!"

Srry sis, i know i was of no help, but I just hope you know, whereever that dream came from, it's already written down. If you don't find out what it means, leave it to Allah, He (swt) knows what's going to happen to you.

lol. as always, your sis in Islam,

samiha

Miss.R

When people try to interpret dreams or to guess at their significance, they need to keep in mind that their interpretation might be wrong or it might be right. In Islam, no one besides the Prophets are guaranteed to interpret dreams accurately. It is a mistake to think that anyone else can be like the Prophets in this matter