Never Forget....

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
As we go through this blessed month, lets not forget those who cant spend this beautiful month with their family and friends. Keep them in your duaas this month and every day inshallah.:tti_sister: :tti_sister:
[yt]aHQKuXee-pc[/yt]
May Allah keep these brothers and all muslims all around the world strong and make it easy for them, ameen!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

Just giving the thread a boost, everyone should see this video, pray for them even though Ramadhan is over now.

Who are those people ?
And why are they locked up ?

They are Muslims.

Locked up because they spoke the truth.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
These brothers should never be forgotten, they are our brothers in Islam. May Allah make them strong and make it easy for them, ameen!! :tti_sister: Jazakallahu for reopening the thread, we should not forget them inshallah.:girl3:

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I really am happy you posted this sister ... jazakumallah khairan wal jazaa ya ukhti.

your brother

island muslim

By the way the brother talking in the beginning is a UK revert brother... mashaallah his eeman .... so steadfast! I can only pray i get there...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have just finished viewing five videos which confirm that the 911 news coverage was a 'special effect". There is an orgainization 911Truth which was behind interviewing engineers and analyzing the footage of the planes hitting the building. See for yourself.

We Muslims know this was Hollywood hype. Understand that innocent people were killed, but not by Muslims.

Given that we have innocent Muslims being terrorized. I have written before and I will keep on writing. Please dear brothers and sisters let us write to our detained brothers and sisters. We know many will not receive our letters. It takes over one year for some mail to be reached. But it is our intention that Allah subhana talla knows. It is the power of belief that needs to be addressed. We will be asked on the day of Judgement what did we do. A postage stamp is less than a dollar...e-mail every politican...e-mail the wardens of the prisons...let us be active...

I do not worry about the detainees. They are smelling the fragrance of Paradise. I pray they make dua for us. We are the ones who are in need.

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
jazakallah kheir for sharing
its so sad.:SMILY23:
MAY ALLAH (SWT) HELP ALL OF THEM AMEEN:tti_sister:
wasalam

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
that is crazy...where is this happening? in England...wow...i will surely make dua for these brothers and sisters.