Problem New and need help

Aafia

I am new to islam. I just took my shahada. I took my shahada in a shelter. I was kicked out the house @15 because I constantly questioned the christian faith. I really am ready to wear hijab and abaya and possibly niqab. the problem is im not financially stable. I don't have modest clothing. I have asked for help all over buffalo.someone told me to give them my number so they can send me free attire since its ramadan and now i havent heard a thing. plz help! Im temporaryly livin w/someone right now tryin to get a job.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and welcome to islam. I am sorry about your situation. May Allah helps you and make everything easy to you. Hopely some sisters whose live near of you can find some charity org what gives free hijabs etc. for needed sisters or can send some their own to you. I am looking for what kind of information I can find.

To mods/admins; could kind of post send to Sisters only- section? It might be better place to it.

Arham_734

Dear sister . Alhamdulillah . Now ur in straight path . Than asking the help from the creations , u ask the help from the Creator almighty Allah . Definitely he will help u in sha allah. Make dua in sha allah.

abo-shams

Dear sister . Alhamdulillah . Now ur in straight path . Than asking the help from the creations , u ask the help from the Creator almighty Allah . Definitely he will help u in sha allah. Make dua in sha allah.
where is the problem if she ask other muslim as you wrote it creation its not good action from you muslim dont say like this its bad thinking we all poor only allah is the rich remember it good

sister herb

Official TTI Chef