new avatar

Submitter

:salam2:

Go to your user control panel, then click "edit avatar" on the left. It should give you the option to upload an image onto the website to use as your avatar or use a link to point to an image somewhere on the Internet.

However, this feature MAY not be available to you until you have more posts to your name. Not sure... I know the forum does place some restrictions on new members though and this may be one of them.

Hope this helps inshallah.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

you can not upload new avatar until u have around 50 posts. This is a precaution against people uploading anything strange,

wasalam.

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

another question about the avatar, I tried to put moving pics in my avatar, but they don't move, what should i do to make them move:wavyarms: ?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatulah,

if they do not move, this is because the picture is like that, find an animated gif picture file and should work.

wasalam.

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum brother,

no, it's one of the pics that somebody put on the forum, in his thread, they are moving,

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member

Assalam Alaykum
Sister / Oem Soufiane..

which pic u wanna..even it's large i'll resize it 4 u insha` Allah..

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

just ..right click at the pic u wanna it..and select copy short cut..

and past the link here ..
and i'll resize it to could used it here..

<wasalam>

Oem Soufiane

wa aleikum salaam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh, brother islamicfadjr,

I can't paste it in this message, the option is turned out, I feel so un-technical right now, you see my avatar? that is the one i want.

brother,

Barakallahu fieki, may Allah swt really bless you for the help you want to give me.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam alaykum ..
u wellcome my sister in islam..

attachment.php

here the pic after resize it..insha` Allah it'll work now

i leave u in care of Allah..

<wasalam>

Attachments

• sister-pic.gif
    sister-pic.gif