New Gulf of Tonkin

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
I just caught the end of a story, on CBS evening news, that allegedly shows Iranian aggression against US war ships. Now I say allegedly because audio on the pentagon version shows two different sources of the audio where as the Iranian version shows one source of audio. This is clearly the rogue network's war provocation, a new Gulf of Tonkin. Get out there wake up the masses that these guys in The Pentagon are trying to start a new war. Just mobilize! Of course I guess it doesn't matter that the original Gulf of Tonkin never actually happened, according to declassified NSA documents. I bid you farewell

Later

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Many do not know the significance of the Gulf of Tonkin affair (?). Please be so kind and explain. I read an article on the Irani's version stating that they have agreements with the Saudi's and this is normal everday business.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
The incident today was just a normal occurrence being blown out of proportion by the pentagon and their agents of influence. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was the provocation used by then President Johnson to commit US troops to Vietnam. There had been CIA/ Special Forces there as advisers and trainers, this is well documented going back to the late 50's. Now The Gulf of Tonkin incident was where supposedly a US destroyer was attacked by a NV(North Vietnamese) pt boat (gun boat). These pt boats are used for infantry support operations and interception operations not attacking larger ships, for instance destroyers. Of course now like I said declassified NSA (National Security Agency) documents show that the US destroyer in question was never attacked and the whole incident was faked. Too bad for three million people dead in South-East Asia, too bad for the People of Cambodia left to live in a fascist dictatorship, and of course too bad for fifty-eight thousand dead American G.I.'s. This is the Rogue Network at work.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
The incident today was just a normal occurrence being blown out of proportion by the pentagon and their agents of influence. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was the provocation used by then President Johnson to commit US troops to Vietnam. There had been CIA/ Special Forces there as advisers and trainers, this is well documented going back to the late 50's. Now The Gulf of Tonkin incident was where supposedly a US destroyer was attacked by a NV(North Vietnamese) pt boat (gun boat). These pt boats are used for infantry support operations and interception operations not attacking larger ships, for instance destroyers. Of course now like I said declassified NSA (National Security Agency) documents show that the US destroyer in question was never attacked and the whole incident was faked. Too bad for three million people dead in South-East Asia, too bad for the People of Cambodia left to live in a fascist dictatorship, and of course too bad for fifty-eight thousand dead American G.I.'s. This is the Rogue Network at work.

I have read about it in Wikipedia after you mentioned it .... wow .. it is so sobering and scary ... I then read about the vietnam war and how, after raging the flames of war in SE Asia, the Americans left and abandoned millions of their "Allies" ...

America is such a dark empire ...

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
I have read about it in Wikipedia after you mentioned it .... wow .. it is so sobering and scary ... I then read about the vietnam war and how, after raging the flames of war in SE Asia, the Americans left and abandoned millions of their "Allies" ...

America is such a dark empire ...

Did you read about the CIA's Phoenix Program and The Drug running in South East Asia?

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Since I brought up Vietnam I thought I would bring this to your attention. That it is documented fact that the US corporations and government that backed, at least partially, the NVA and VC during the Vietnam war. So if this is true then who is backing al-qaeda. We know that the US and other corporate interests back the Soviets going back to Bolshevik Revolution and until the early 80's, so once again the US is backing their enemy. This is a very disturbing trend. It is time to start asking some serious questions. A lot of this is based on the Research of Dr. Anthony Sutton.

Sutton, Anthony National Suicide
Sutton, Anthony The Best Enemy Money Can Buy
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html
Sutton, Anthony Wall Street and The Bolshevik Revolution
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/index.html
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6987303668075230852