new here today

hijabiwonda

asalam alaikum brothers and sisters

i am a wife a mum of 2 and a full time uni student in london and also a muslimah. every year we drive to morocco where my hubby is from, with the kids in tow. we go to casa as we have a house there.

at the moment i am writing my 2 essays on the nutrition one for 4000 and the 3000 words and due in the same time as each other, and also just finishing my anatomy work.

i hope to get help with my dilemma of hijab, i want to wear it but keep making silly exscuses as to why i dont. so hearing from other sisters would be a great help, and that why i enjoy the vids so much.

well all take care inshallah

wa salam
khadijah

Asmaa82

asalam alaikum brothers and sisters

i am a wife a mum of 2 and a full time uni student in london and also a muslimah. every year we drive to morocco where my hubby is from, with the kids in tow. we go to casa as we have a house there.

at the moment i am writing my 2 essays on the nutrition one for 4000 and the 3000 words and due in the same time as each other, and also just finishing my anatomy work.

i hope to get help with my dilemma of hijab, i want to wear it but keep making silly exscuses as to why i dont. so hearing from other sisters would be a great help, and that why i enjoy the vids so much.

well all take care inshallah

wa salam
khadijah

:SMILY206: :jumpclap:

Welcome here at TTI sister!!

InshaAllah, you will understand why we need to wear hijab and get comfortable with it ... :blackhijab:

:SMILY139:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sister,

Welcome, the sisters will give you great ideas. Me, I am old so I will tell you what your mother would say, remember, I am saying this with total love:

No excuse. Just put it on and go out the door. And write back immediately.

abdellah007

salam

u welcome sister khadijah to TTI.

feel free to ask any question, brothers and sisters re willing to help u.

enjoy ur stay.

ur brother abdellah from morocco.

salam

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
Welcome to TTI my sister and enjoy all the benefit this forum has to offer and i hope this video helps.

[yt]2eZ-tTBha4Y[/yt]

[yt]dry6R4Xtl_k&mode[/yt]

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,