Sisters New here

Oum-Issa

Salaam alaikoum!

My name is Lieve, i'm 24 years old and i'm muslim now for 7 years alhamdoulillah!
I really want to meet new sisters al over the word, to get te real feeling of being 1 ummah!
So sisters, feel free to add me!! I can't wait to meet you all and start talking about our beautiful religion!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Wa'alaikumussalam
MashaAllah,Alhamdulillah
welcome back to islam and nice to meet you here in TTI
~Wassalam :)

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear sister , Islam unites hearts of people by love of their creator all over the world. Baraka Allah feek : May Allah bless you.we are waiting to here more from you:agreed:

RahalW

Salaam alaikoum!

My name is Lieve, i'm 24 years old and i'm muslim now for 7 years alhamdoulillah!
I really want to meet new sisters al over the word, to get te real feeling of being 1 ummah!
So sisters, feel free to add me!! I can't wait to meet you all and start talking about our beautiful religion!

wa alaikum salam Dear Sister Oum-Issa,
My name is Rahal, I am 40 and have been Muslim now for going on 4 years. I too would like to meet sisters from all over the world Insha'Allah. I love the Deen and work very hard to increase my iman, Alhamdulillah. May Allah allow us to benefit from knowledge. On this site I hope to meet sisters and become friends with a group of women that I can be united with in Jannah as neighbors.

Khuda Hafiz
Rahal

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister. Hopely you will enjoy here with many sisters from all over the world. My greetings to your from Finland.

a_stranger

You are most welcome sister Rahal , May Allah unite our hearts with his love, and gather us all in Janna close to our prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam.