new job opportunity at state of Qatar

ra3iha

sister and brother I’m from Qatar I’m working for company called “AL-jaber constriction & engineering” . actually we are looking for fluent English speakers or excellent level to work in overseas contract department. And I’d like to help my brother and sister in this forum especially who convert to Islam. So we preferred brother or sister who is Muslim one instate of non-Muslim English fluent speakers. The jobs available are:
1-
Title IT Applications
Job Description :The Applications (HoA) manages the IT application function leading to new systems implementations and enhancement of current systems. This includes the application technical support and development of all corporate business systems required for the smooth operation of our overseas department . This also includes planning and management of related corporate system environment; design, acquisition,
Qualification Diploma or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Science
Experience 5 years or more

2-
Title Overseas Marketing
Job Description :know the process which creates, communicates, delivers the value to the customer, and maintains the relationship with customers. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and create value for their customers and for themselves
Qualification Diploma or Bachelors degree in marketing or commerce
Experience 3 years or more

3-
Title Internal Auditors ( senior job )
Job Description Manage the Company audit process ensuring audits are conducted in compliance with Company and International audit standards and advise the CEO and Board of audit outcomes. Work involves the independent actions in the assessment of over-all Company activities, policies, plans, and programs subject to approval of the Board Audit Committee. Accountable to the highest level in the organization and to the Board of Directors for all actions and resulting consequences. Must have the ability to engender commitment by the auditees to provide assurance that the Company’s objectives are being met
Qualification master degree in Accounting or CPA , CIA
Experience 8 years or more

Benefits and allowances
Married status available
Company provided housing in our Community for expatriate workers
Furnishing grant ( senior job )
Generous annual leave package – 37 working days for Senior Staff, 24 for non-senior staff
Annual air passage to your base country for employee, spouse and up to four dependent children
Free medical and dental care provided from government
Transportation allowance
Interest-free car loan facility
Recreational clubs and programs
Educational assistance ( senior job )
Training and promotional opportunities
Note : all CV should include a photo ( for non- senior job only )
Applied for male & female

regard
Alaa
HR department